Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed up

I don't understand you guys..

You ask for Sylphs to auto activate, and to use Delphics in WB. They give you it, and now you complain.
    You ask for them to fix bugs. They fix the bug with Gaia's skill, and you complain.
    You ask for new things in Wartune. They give you a new patch, and you complain a LOT over a few errors that will be fixed over time.

Be patient. All errors will get fixed eventually. No need to make 425 threads about the game getting laggy after a recent update.

You all constantly whine about things that you've asked for.. Why not just be happy for once and play the bloody game instead of flooding the forum with hate against GM's and Mods?

(That's another one..)
    Why do you have a go at mods? They are just forum mods - They moderate the forums.
    They do not update the game, they do not create issues. They'll relay tickets for you, and help you in any way they can. Yet you still moan at them and give them abuse..

Especially Emma. "We should get rid of Emma and replace her"
    Without Emma, you wont even know that there are events coming up. She doesn't create the events, she simply posts them on the forum informing you of the events. No need to give her a hard time.

Please, be nicer, and stop whining so much.
    Thank you.

people complain over everything anyways would just ignore them

Comment

They will complain about your post
      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Haters gonna hate!

Comment

and r2 asskissers will continue asskissing.
          All errors will be fixed eventually? uh no the lag for this has never been fixed. they make bugs and sometimes dont give proper compensation (remember event last time where u spent a certain amount of balens for 10k whips? it was a mistake on r2's side but the players that spent the balens for the 10k whips lost the whips and never got compensation for it)
          so keep kissing that r2 *** and maybe one day they will do something special for u

Comment

We'll just gonna throw out there that Emma is not a forum moderator, she is a game master. Therefore she does hold slightly more responsibility than say esmeweatherwax or thegaurdingdark. With that being said, Emma is probably one of the nicest people to work for r2. So I agree that no one should be hating on her specifically. I also agree with everything you've said although my wb gold is suffering to the them fixing short circuit

Comment

Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post

Thank you.
              Thank you. Seeing your join date is April 2014, you must be relatively new to complains.
              People complain about anything in the game, whatever they can.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                and r2 asskissers will continue asskissing.
                All errors will be fixed eventually? uh no the lag for this has never been fixed. they make bugs and sometimes dont give proper compensation (remember event last time where u spent a certain amount of balens for 10k whips? it was a mistake on r2's side but the players that spent the balens for the 10k whips lost the whips and never got compensation for it)
                so keep kissing that r2 *** and maybe one day they will do something special for u
                I am not "kissing" R2's "***".
                I am actually having a dig at people like you. Constantly complaining about a game that you probably don't even pay towards.
                You expect to get everything for free? Good luck. We live on earth..

You realise we don't actually have to be given "hot events", right?
                I've never had a lag problem before. I have them after updates, but they go within a few weeks.
                If you lag all the time, then get a better internet connection. It's on your side; not theirs.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Thank you. Seeing your join date is April 2014, you must be relatively new to complains.
                People complain about anything in the game, whatever they can.
                I'm not new . I've been reading these forums for a long, long time now. Just never bothered making an account on the forums. Lazy, I guess :P.

Comment

Negative people view everything that way..even the positives things.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
                    I am not "kissing" R2's "***".
                    I am actually having a dig at people like you. Constantly complaining about a game that you probably don't even pay towards.
                    You expect to get everything for free? Good luck. We live on earth..

You realise we don't actually have to be given "hot events", right?
                    I've never had a lag problem before. I have them after updates, but they go within a few weeks.
                    If you lag all the time, then get a better internet connection. It's on your side; not theirs.

I'm not new . I've been reading these forums for a long, long time now. Just never bothered making an account on the forums. Lazy, I guess :P.
                    1. not everything is free of course but if they dont give out free stuff this game wouldve died long ago, no game can survive being cash only.
                    2. if they didnt give hot events then same thing would happen this game wouldve died long ago.
                    3. how many people do u think lag playing wartune? for my server pretty much EVERYONE lags. its not the internet either moron. I play other games without any lag at all. its not the internet u fool

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                      1. not everything is free of course but if they dont give out free stuff this game wouldve died long ago, no game can survive being cash only.
                      2. if they didnt give hot events then same thing would happen this game wouldve died long ago.
                      3. how many people do u think lag playing wartune? for my server pretty much EVERYONE lags. its not the internet either moron. I play other games without any lag at all. its not the internet u fool
                      3) As I said.. I've never had lag issues apart from those after updates. When you started the game, did you allow it to store information on your computer? If no.. Then there's your problem. If you did, then clear it, then you will have more space and the game will run quicker.
                      No one in my server complains about lag, and most there are cashers. Usually meaning they can afford a decent internet and computer to run the game.
                      And please, don't call me a fool. Do you realise how much that word hurts? I almost laughed.

1) Games can survive cash only. It makes the game more intense. Cash only games are usually a lot more graphical than games like this, and are usually 18+ allowing them to have more content that will attract those who have jobs and pay for games.
                      2) If they never gave hot events, you wouldn't have even know anything about the "hot events" meaning the game would just be tougher.
                      The events rarely help me, so without them I don't see a difference.
                      And why should R2 give compensation? It's not needed. You are DONATING to the game in a way; keeping it running. If they give compensation, then they give what they think is good compensation. What they say goes, and we aren't ever going to change that.
                      Plus, it's their game.. Why should they change it :P.

Comment

battle protection = mage protection and big casher protection

we want new things is true maybe some new skill,a new class, new mpd .this sistem with battle protection change him it isnt good and right.and make this game more interesting or leave it as it was now. my block dosnt matter ,my gear dosnt mater,even my sylph doesnt mater, battle rating doesnt mater. have canceled too many things to protect a class or to protect big casher.for the present sylph did not need any change.i m a casher but not a big one and i dont like the game how it is now i invested a lot of many in time .but what really matters is the time spent to make my account good. i work a lot of him and when i was thinking i can enjoy of him you come with this battle protection . i dont know a game who dont have lag but fix that errors. i like when i fight at sylph for esence mode afk i like when i do plunder when my opponent enter in sylph but i dont like at world boss when i m afk to enter in sylph.my account is warrior lvl 59, 66 395 battle rating,sylph gaia blue.I hope someone listen to me and consider my opinion because I like wartune and I want to continue playing it but not with the changing of battle protection .I apologize for my English and grammar

Comment

Originally posted by archerscheat-44 View Post
                          i don't understand you guys..

You ask for sylphs to auto activate, and to use delphics in wb. They give you it, and now you complain.
                          You ask for them to fix bugs. They fix the bug with gaia's skill, and you complain.
                          You ask for new things in wartune. They give you a new patch, and you complain a lot over a few errors that will be fixed over time.

Be patient. All errors will get fixed eventually. No need to make 425 threads about the game getting laggy after a recent update.

You all constantly whine about things that you've asked for.. Why not just be happy for once and play the bloody game instead of flooding the forum with hate against gm's and mods?

(that's another one..)
                          why do you have a go at mods? They are just forum mods - they moderate the forums.
                          They do not update the game, they do not create issues. They'll relay tickets for you, and help you in any way they can. Yet you still moan at them and give them abuse..

Especially emma. "we should get rid of emma and replace her"
                          without emma, you wont even know that there are events coming up. She doesn't create the events, she simply posts them on the forum informing you of the events. No need to give her a hard time.

Thank you.

keep your loving mouth shut
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Its the ( I WANT IT NOW and I want it Free or almost Free) generation - group 1
                            vs
                            Its ( I am rich and I am able to buy everything and should be able to kill everything that move ) - group 2
                            vs
                            The (hardcore group play everyday every min every sec spend a bit) - group 3

+ the super ♥ group that complains about anything everything under the sun that does not goes that way - group 4
                            + special ♥ sad panda group that complains even if they have things that they wanted - group 5

Anything they could get and get it instantly and give them great power boost and others cant get it by using cash
                            Sc mount whip fate stones orange slyph
                            ( group 1 and group 3 complains)

Anything that cannot be brought by cash but only hardwork can be achieved
                            Holy seal Dirty tricks like double hit slyph transform + rune using sepulum to forcus train only on 1 slyph legendary shards crystaloid crypt token
                            ( group 1 and group 2 complains)

Anything that give power freely and achievable by everybody that is previous unobtainable
                            Unlimited events mount whips and unlimited sc events
                            (group 2 and group 3 complains )

Special mention to group 4 and group 5
                            Anything that they can get or cannot get with cash or without cash they will complain coz they are bored and sad and nided attention

That will fully explain no matter which way the games goes
                            THERE IS BOUND TO BE SOMEBODY COMPLAINING
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-13-2014, 08:39 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

Working...
                            X