X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by R215546547
    I am me and you are you. Don't ask pointless questions sir.
    "I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I cometh... I am the one who dwells in the rift between human consciousness and unconsciousness. I am you. You are me... I am always within you, watching over you. Farewell..."

Leave a comment:

• R215546547
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    I honestly don't understand this, the point to wartune is to quit, but make a video while doing it, and post it on forums? Right... Enjoy your life
    I shall, thank you

I simply thought that I would spread some friendly knowledge to those in need. I want to be a helpful person.

If you follow my tips or not, enjoy your life as well. May it be long and pleasant.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    But who are you compared to me?
    I am me and you are you. Don't ask pointless questions sir.

*Some random gibberish*
    I just did science and verified that your mental capacity is no greater than that of an avocado. I wish your brain the fastest of evolutionary prowess.

EDIT: May many beautiful pixies find their way to your skull so that they may give your brain the most sensational of massages. (I want to emphasize the desire at which I truly want your brain to prosper.)
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-13-2014, 02:57 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Just thought I'd point out how hilarious (borderline mentally disabled) it is that you say nobody cares about me quitting when you have your character retirement date in your sig. Gave me quite a chuckle, thank you <3
    But who are you compared to me?

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    I honestly don't understand this, the point to wartune is to quit, but make a video while doing it, and post it on forums? Right... Enjoy your life

Leave a comment:

• R215546547
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Are you in a sect or something?
    Perhaps... we are few but we are strong.

I lied its just me. But I have the last remaining knowledge of those who preceded me. I must carry their word.

True story.. no one cares. Byebye.
    Just thought I'd point out how hilarious (borderline mentally disabled) it is that you say nobody cares about me quitting when you have your character retirement date in your sig. Gave me quite a chuckle, thank you <3
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-13-2014, 02:58 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Yeah I know that.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    What makes my knowledge masterful is that I know how its done. You must destroy all desire to return. Trust me, I performed science and the results confirmed it.
    Are you in a sect or something?

Leave a comment:

• R215546547
    replied
    I don't want your pity. I want to spread my knowledge. Don't be sad for me, be happy! I'm happy.

The trap can be escaped my friend.

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    You know, noobs like you quit everyday. You think anyone care?
    What makes my knowledge masterful is that I know how its done. You must destroy all desire to return. Trust me, I performed science and the results confirmed it.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-13-2014, 02:58 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    True story.. no one cares. Byebye.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    You know, noobs like you quit everyday. You think anyone care?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X