Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The secret to Wartune!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The secret to Wartune!

After playing for what feels like years, I believe I finally found the secret to this game. It will improve your gameplay experience and costs no balens to do! gasp

Just watch this video (1080p) and you shall see. Skip to 3:00 for the good part.

Last edited by R215546547; 04-13-2014, 01:45 AM.

You know, noobs like you quit everyday. You think anyone care?

Comment

True story.. no one cares. Byebye.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I don't want your pity. I want to spread my knowledge. Don't be sad for me, be happy! I'm happy.

The trap can be escaped my friend.

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
        You know, noobs like you quit everyday. You think anyone care?
        What makes my knowledge masterful is that I know how its done. You must destroy all desire to return. Trust me, I performed science and the results confirmed it.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-13-2014, 02:58 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by R215546547
          What makes my knowledge masterful is that I know how its done. You must destroy all desire to return. Trust me, I performed science and the results confirmed it.
          Are you in a sect or something?

Comment

Yeah I know that.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
              Are you in a sect or something?
              Perhaps... we are few but we are strong.

I lied its just me. But I have the last remaining knowledge of those who preceded me. I must carry their word.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              True story.. no one cares. Byebye.
              Just thought I'd point out how hilarious (borderline mentally disabled) it is that you say nobody cares about me quitting when you have your character retirement date in your sig. Gave me quite a chuckle, thank you <3
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-13-2014, 02:58 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

I honestly don't understand this, the point to wartune is to quit, but make a video while doing it, and post it on forums? Right... Enjoy your life
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Just thought I'd point out how hilarious (borderline mentally disabled) it is that you say nobody cares about me quitting when you have your character retirement date in your sig. Gave me quite a chuckle, thank you <3
                  But who are you compared to me?
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                    I honestly don't understand this, the point to wartune is to quit, but make a video while doing it, and post it on forums? Right... Enjoy your life
                    I shall, thank you

I simply thought that I would spread some friendly knowledge to those in need. I want to be a helpful person.

If you follow my tips or not, enjoy your life as well. May it be long and pleasant.

But who are you compared to me?
                    I am me and you are you. Don't ask pointless questions sir.

*Some random gibberish*
                    I just did science and verified that your mental capacity is no greater than that of an avocado. I wish your brain the fastest of evolutionary prowess.

EDIT: May many beautiful pixies find their way to your skull so that they may give your brain the most sensational of massages. (I want to emphasize the desire at which I truly want your brain to prosper.)
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-13-2014, 02:57 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

I am me and you are you. Don't ask pointless questions sir.
                      "I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I cometh... I am the one who dwells in the rift between human consciousness and unconsciousness. I am you. You are me... I am always within you, watching over you. Farewell..."
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        "I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I cometh... I am the one who dwells in the rift between human consciousness and unconsciousness. I am you. You are me... I am always within you, watching over you. Farewell..."
                        I like you. You seem fun. Most people here seem uptight enough to rupture a spleen. Not you. This is good.

Never played the game you referenced, but I like you just the same.

Edit: I've seen that avatar before many times, and yet you fooled me anyway. I almost punched a hole in my monitor.
                        Last edited by R215546547; 04-13-2014, 01:54 AM. Reason: Reasons, deal with it.

Comment

He/She will regret when the hangover is over !
                          Last edited by jamesbacmon; 04-13-2014, 10:07 AM. Reason: Font size change.
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

So much hate over someone quitting!

Enjoy your retirement, no need to troll forums 24/7 tho, like Wartunes most famous retiree!

Comment

Originally posted by R215546547 View Post
                              After playing for what feels like years, I believe I finally found the secret to this game. It will improve your gameplay experience and costs no balens to do! gasp

Just watch this video (1080p) and you shall see. Skip to 3:00 for the good part.

where in the name of shenlong is the volume -_-
                              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
                              X