X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    do you have a purple sylph? because the new fashion when a dude with higher br that even hs you for 3 turns loses to you is to swear you for cashing lol
    Nope, Blue 1Star Gaia, 58, no skills bought, no sepulcrum engulfed.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sylph.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	1683388

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    To the guy who responded to me on page 7
    But i have 40 posts on 1 page.... so to me this thread only have 2 pages yet...

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    To the guy who responded to me on page 7, all you need to do is research, I'm 20/22 for Holy Seal and 24/28 for Talents - no excuses were made.
    I'm a 87k Archer with no inflated BR. I can handle 95% of stun situations.
    No need to reply when you don't know the whole circumstance.

I appreciate the Pre-K teaching lesson though.
    do you have a purple sylph? because the new fashion when a dude with higher br that even hs you for 3 turns loses to you is to swear you for cashing lol
    Last edited by Draggyy; 03-10-2014, 08:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    To the guy who responded to me on page 7, all you need to do is research, I'm 20/22 for Holy Seal and 24/28 for Talents - no excuses were made.
    I'm a 87k Archer with no inflated BR. I can handle 95% of stun situations.
    No need to reply when you don't know the whole circumstance.

I appreciate the Pre-K teaching lesson though.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    nah,i simply have good memory to people whom i have grudge at
    Noobs usually bear grudges.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
    do u track/stalk everyone who defeated u while using HS to make this statement ?
    nah,i simply have good memory to people whom i have grudge at

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
    do u track/stalk everyone who defeated u while using HS to make this statement ?
    I think he did.

Leave a comment:

• ohkitsune
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    funny how most people who use hs cant win much on cw

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    This topic has been discussed to death.

People who use HS are not necessarily people who are skill-less. The funny thing is people who create these threads somehow insinuate that people who use HS = no-skill. The funny thing about Ego. Everyone feels he is a good player but loses only to HS.
    funny how most people who use hs cant win much on cw

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    This topic has been discussed to death.

People who use HS are not necessarily people who are skill-less. The funny thing is people who create these threads somehow insinuate that people who use HS = no-skill. The funny thing about Ego. Everyone feels he is a good player but loses only to HS.

Leave a comment:

• Janite
    replied
    To the guy who is getting stunned in BG at level 64, all you need to do is level your stun, 64 is the maximum level for one of the BG brackets - no excuse to complain about getting stunned in BG at level 64.

To the guy who is level 65 and getting stunned in BG, well you're either going to have to get used to or stop doing BG for a few levels... or level up your VIP to 9. Maxing holy seal at level 65 is not going to help versus people 66,67,68,69 -> which is the best BG bracket available for a 65. Everyone who enters BG at level 65 will get stunned, the only way to avoid honour loss is to have VIP level 9, hold off on BG until you're a higher level, or maybe dryad bomb. If it makes you feel better, most people slack on holy seal, I'm only 67 and I can stun most people 67, 68 or 69 in this BG bracket...

For getting stunned in arena, you're just going to have to get used to it. The best way to minimize the chance of getting stunned in arena is to enter with people the exact same level as you, so long as your HS is capped. You'll still get stunned in arena since it can't perfectly match everyone, but you'll get stunned less.

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Complaining about HS is like complaining about sb's BR being higher or that someone has higher level, better equipment or anything else.
    Holy Seal is just a game feature / skill. After all, HS becomes useless once you reach lvl. 80. Nearly everyone has it on lvl. 99 then and using HS makes totally no point.

Someone wins over you because he has higher HS, but on the other hand, you might win over someone because you got lucky with Illusion or Deflection astral (i.e. dodged or reflected Gaia's delphic). Should he cry about you playing unfairly? Everyone can upgrade his HS and everyone can upgrade/use his "tricky" astrals. It's only about time and personal choices.

I personally stopped joining BGs since I reached lvl. 75, where everyone easily stun me for 3 turns and even some lower players may kill me (especially with sylphs).
    Cross server arena is a bit irritating, but I realise, I can have 10k higher BR than enemy, but as long as he has higher HS and can make use of it, I'm the one who's weaker here.
    Keep in mind, that strength of your character isn't determined by Battle Rating only.

Leave a comment:

• BaneLenta
    replied
    lol just stop lvl up , and folow yours hs till max and then do lvl upgrade ...

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by AngelGaia View Post
    I know both...
    So I guess the original statement is pointless.

Leave a comment:

• AngelGaia
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Urm, yeah.

And I know a lot of people who played on.
    I know both...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X