X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    What about the player made rules?
    They don't count for squat.

The rules is the same as the law of the jungle, eat or be eaten.

Or be big/difficult enough to do as you please...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      What about the player made rules?
      Rule 1. Player must obtain Cart First
      Rule 2. No Attacking Guildies
      Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      They don't count for squat.

The rules is the same as the law of the jungle, eat or be eaten.

Or be big/difficult enough to do as you please...
      Exactly. In fact; trying to beat up a guildie as they do the same to you, smack talking all the way? That's just entertainment. If someone's going to cry over being attacked by a person that happens to be in the same guild, someone they've probably never seen before out of the online world, and who's real name they most likely won't even know, they should stop playing a wargame. If they are real friends, they'll see the humor of attacking one another.

Anyhow, like Ginger said, player made rules count for absolutely zip. Made up by the weak crybabies out there. When I'm on an honor run I'm downright ruthless; I attack everything that moves, cart or not. Complain about it will result in your *** being attacked again before you reach the crystals. And then some.

Comment

• Don't let out your rage on the forum, if you have a problem contact R2 or create a useful thread explaining why. Also there are no rules so I don't get what your complaining at.
        Want to file a ticket? Click .
        Please read the rules: &

Comment

• battle grounds

they have to fix this. it is not right for a player with maxed holy seal to have to fight someone 5 lvls higher. yes that means there seal is higher and you get stunned and have 0 chance of winning. I will fight anyone but damn give me fair chance. bg should be same lvl players fighting eachother then only advantage you have is cash. I know i will get flammed big time for posting this but go ahead and let it rip. hopefully i see you in game and we settle on battlefield

Comment

• why is there almost everyday an post about holy seal should be removed/nerfed????

Comment

• did not say to nerf or remove, i am saying a lvl 63 should be fighting a lvl 63 then there is no advantage one way or the other unless you slacking on your build. not lvl 63 vs lv 68

Comment

• I can only give 2 recommendation for your problem:

1) raise your lvl to 68 to even the battleground.
                2) exit the battleground, and try to be in 55-64 bracket.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• You fight 63 vs 63 and you kill other one with say 25% hp remaining, next time you are fighting 25% against full hp and now lose 400 honor. Next you will probably suggest full HP for every battle? If yes, next you will suggest dryad removed. Do you see where i am going?
                  Don't think of only one battle think completely through all aspects of BG of 25 mins and answer how you want it implemented. If you just wanted a 1v1 fight then you should go to solo arena.

Comment

• There's nothing wrong with HS and/or system.

1) If they are higher level than you and can stun you, it means they have invested time (and possibly money) into building up their toon. They deserve every advantage they have.

2) If they are higher level than you, and cannot stun you, then it's probably an even fight is it not?

Not everyone is walking around with stuns maxed for their level. You get hit by a 3 turn stun, suck it up and move on.
                    [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                    Frostie
                    Mage
                    VictisHNR

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
                      There's nothing wrong with HS and/or system.

1) If they are higher level than you and can stun you, it means they have invested time (and possibly money) into building up their toon. They deserve every advantage they have.

2) If they are higher level than you, and cannot stun you, then it's probably an even fight is it not?

Not everyone is walking around with stuns maxed for their level. You get hit by a 3 turn stun, suck it up and move on.
                      You don't deserve to be able to stun people lol. When this game came out did you rely on stun to win battle? No, bc there was no talent system back then. Other pvp games do not have you stun for the whole battle either. So HS isn't needed and the only people that want HS in the game are either people who don't build there toon up and rely on that, or people who just want to bully others around with it. Either remove/nerf it and buff up other talents so that we can actually have a use for those talents or rework it so that it only activates when you are at like 10-15% of hp left. It should be left alone for only emergancies purposes. Not just bc you want to troll the battlefield or arena. Pvp isn't pvp in this game anymore. It's more like stun vs player now. It's dumb and something needs to be done about it bc it is impossible for newer servers to compete with older servers. No way s300 will ever compete with you on s1 even if they invested and cap there HS to the max. Just bc once you hit 65 the HS cap is virtually non-existent and thus will never be able to catch up.

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        why is there almost everyday an post about holy seal should be removed/nerfed????
                        The fact that it is posted every day by multiple people should be if nothing else an indication that somethings wrong

Comment

• Next theard.. Ehh how many times we must say, have ideas- go to 7r forum. They make next patches,r2 only get what 7r give

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Your chance to get into a high BG bracket goes up when your level is higher (e.g. 64 has way more chance of this happening than 63). And yeah if you don't want to fight this way, try entering as soon as invitations come up so you can leave and re-enter without losing much time.
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• HS doesn't seem like a problem to me. I build my character as much as I can as well as my HS. HS helps because it helps you to slow level because it uses exp. If u hate getting stunned then get your HS as high as you possibly can and it will happen less often. If someone can stun you for 3 turns theh most likely built their character more than you. You can't just say HS isn't part of PvP just hecause you yourself can't because yoh yourself can't beat it...

Comment

• Battleground matching

Im not sure if it is a bug or not but bg is supposed to be set based on your level i thought, 30-39 in one set and 40++ on other matches. In the past 3 days at least 1 if not both of my attempts have been set against lvl 40+ players, so naturally as a lvl 37 i leave immideatly (even before the 5 minute counter to start the match begins) and it counts it as one of my attempts to recieve rewards. this is getting really annoying as you only have two chances to get carts and if you get unfairly matched then it is wasted.

inb4 some casher or lvl 70 no life posts some **** about me being low level just so they can feel cool/get higher post count.

Comment

Working...
                                X