• Show
Clear All

• princestewii
    replied
    lolz level bracket broken for lvl 60-80

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    Battlegrounds already has level brackets. Matching by Battle Rating has already been discussed and would lead to a disaster.

Leave a comment:

• Yofireballer
    replied
    Battleground - inequity of play

To the developers, this game is amazing, great content and great add-ons/upgrades. Having said that, please, please do something about the inequality of play within Battleground (BG). The current system IS NOT WORKING. BG and Arena are the only two areas currently where players of all levels (and financing) can be in one place. The matching system in Arena helps equalize that environment (sort of, sometimes).

Battleground is another story. High level players and/or players who have spent $$ are hijacking the gameplay and making it undesirable to partake in the event. They often "camp" at the opposing teams spawn point and/or deny access to the crystal field, the only real way to gain any personal achievement when playing against players with 30,000 (or more) difference in BattleRating (BR). I suggest some sort of algorithm filter to either a). limit the level of the players permitted to be on the same BG field (more fields would need to be created) or b). filter the players by BR with no more than a XXXXX difference in BR (7,500?) being grouped together. It's no fun when players with absolutely no gamesmanship decimate the lower ranked player. I understand Dryad's Blessing is intended to "level the field", but it doesn't even come close when the BR disparity is so large. Looking forward to a fix, soon!
    Last edited by Yofireballer; 02-08-2015, 03:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• heuheuheu
    replied
    Originally posted by AndreiCatalin13 View Post
    GB its on when my timezone its 4:30 in the morning .... and its not #1 guild .......

==> R225424182 , you don't lose because maybe you timezone its good for you, think, timezone for my its not so good, when GB its on, i`m awaking for going to work in real life.... and i think i`m not the only one who cant participate in GB ....

anyway , i will drop this, nothing will change in game .

Good luck and Have fun but don`t forget to live the real life
    If the time for GB isn't match with your current time, start over on new server that match yours.
    You don't lose anything by dumping lv 70's toon with 100k BR.

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    dont get me wrong, but if you have 100k at lv 72 you're doing sth terribly wrong and its not the system which is broke then (although it is).

a bit longer than a year ago i was lv 70 and i had around 70k, which was pre sylph, pre academy blessing and pre sylph br added to your toon. with all those factors i could have had 100k br at lv 70 in 1,3 or 1,4 year ago. now there are even more possibilities to get stronger so the system in this case doesnt fail. how harsh it is, but youre weak for your level.

i understand that the system is useless, but your idea will only result that you will fight lower level players, which you can stun and kill with strong sylph. you can ask some ppl to get some kills, most ppl are ok with doing that during bg events. you're not even crusader so you dont even lose honor when you lose fights. just focus on getting stronger sylphs, resis etc and dont rush leveling

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    could you not set rewards for getting certain number of br like 50k 100k. They automatically get rewarded the first you reach that level. Then if try enter bg and remove gear the system has recorded the what level your BR has got so will only enter you into certain br brackets?

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• AndreiCatalin13
    replied
    Originally posted by NeverwinterV2 View Post
    honor from GB = 3k each week if you're on #1 guild
    32000-8000 = 24000
    24000:3000 (+700 per days) = 6.5 weeks = 1.5 months

GB its on when my timezone its 4:30 in the morning .... and its not #1 guild .......

==> R225424182 , you don't lose because maybe you timezone its good for you, think, timezone for my its not so good, when GB its on, i`m awaking for going to work in real life.... and i think i`m not the only one who cant participate in GB ....

anyway , i will drop this, nothing will change in game .

Good luck and Have fun but don`t forget to live the real life

Leave a comment:

• NeverwinterV2
    replied
    Originally posted by AndreiCatalin13 View Post
    think about what i`m saying

I am at title warrior ( over 7k honor) i need Crusader ( 32k honor) for buying crystalnoid to synthethize lvl 70 staff. I can get somewhere at maximum 100 honor/day for enter in bg and stay to get out and take that 40/60 honor.

lets make a simple calculation:

32000-8000 ( that's around i have) = 24000 ( that's honor i need for Crusader)

And now, lets calculation how many day i need to get it:

24000 ( i need) : 100 ( how much can i get per day) = 240 days

240 days = 8 months ....

Now think, will stay a player that much time to get that title and to can synthetise and other think, and i don't say, after 8 months when you work harder to get it, you will need 1-2 months to can synthetise, in 10 months, that player who already have that title and many other, what br did she will have? over 250k right ? .... now you understand why 75% player quit on this game? because, that's not right to stay approximately 1 year to by 20% of 1 player who beat you only with troops.

I know, its just a game, and player who don't spend real money , should growing harder, but not this harder , because, i really think to quit ... i`m just a player, i know, wartune will not be closed if i will not longer playing but, think way not to make people stay and play ?!
    honor from GB = 3k each week if you're on #1 guild
    32000-8000 = 24000
    24000:3000 (+700 per days) = 6.5 weeks = 1.5 months

Leave a comment:

• R225424182
    replied
    you forgot to factor in the 2-3 thousand Honor per week you can earn from Guild Battles, if you are in a mid-range guild that goes 2-1.
    that's how I get my honor. Is it slow? yes. But I don't lose any honor every day or week.

Leave a comment:

• AndreiCatalin13
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    There have been dozens and dozens of threads discussing this. Most of them are merged into one here. It offers a wide range of views from the Wartune posters on the forum.

One argument against BG by BR is: how do you prevent a person with 200K stripping down to ~140K to enter BG, and then put their gear back on? That would defeat the purpose. Another argument is that a level 35 with 80K cannot compete with a level 70 with 80K, due to the difference in number of astrals, skill points, and the fact that the level 70 has access to Fate levels, sylphs and what not...

So overall, the general consensus of the forum always leans towards that BG and SFT are fine as is, and that BG by BR isn't a walk in the park as people make it out to be.

You can put lvl 35-55 bg, and over 55 lvl , make it work on br ... i think at lvl 55 you have all you need on astral, sylph and other thinks and you can make it work by br .....

You think its fair for some lvl 72 ( like me) with br 100k to fight with some1 lvl 72 who have over 250k br ? and i don't say, its ppl at lvl 65-70 who already have over 200k br .... and for a player who play about 2 months and have lvl 55 and a br approximately 80k to fight with a player lvl 65 and have over 200-230k br ... she will not have a change for cart .... i`m not saying for fight ....

Leave a comment:

• AndreiCatalin13
    replied
    Originally posted by NeverwinterV2 View Post
    current battleground is as good as it should be.
    cashers spend money and campers spend time (+money maybe) to meet peoples with half or lower their BR at bg

think about what i`m saying

I am at title warrior ( over 7k honor) i need Crusader ( 32k honor) for buying crystalnoid to synthethize lvl 70 staff. I can get somewhere at maximum 100 honor/day for enter in bg and stay to get out and take that 40/60 honor.

lets make a simple calculation:

32000-8000 ( that's around i have) = 24000 ( that's honor i need for Crusader)

And now, lets calculation how many day i need to get it:

24000 ( i need) : 100 ( how much can i get per day) = 240 days

240 days = 8 months ....

Now think, will stay a player that much time to get that title and to can synthetise and other think, and i don't say, after 8 months when you work harder to get it, you will need 1-2 months to can synthetise, in 10 months, that player who already have that title and many other, what br did she will have? over 250k right ? .... now you understand why 75% player quit on this game? because, that's not right to stay approximately 1 year to by 20% of 1 player who beat you only with troops.

I know, its just a game, and player who don't spend real money , should growing harder, but not this harder , because, i really think to quit ... i`m just a player, i know, wartune will not be closed if i will not longer playing but, think way not to make people stay and play ?!

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    There have been dozens and dozens of threads discussing this. Most of them are merged into one here. It offers a wide range of views from the Wartune posters on the forum.

One argument against BG by BR is: how do you prevent a person with 200K stripping down to ~140K to enter BG, and then put their gear back on? That would defeat the purpose. Another argument is that a level 35 with 80K cannot compete with a level 70 with 80K, due to the difference in number of astrals, skill points, and the fact that the level 70 has access to Fate levels, sylphs and what not...

So overall, the general consensus of the forum always leans towards that BG and SFT are fine as is, and that BG by BR isn't a walk in the park as people make it out to be.

Leave a comment:

• NeverwinterV2
    replied
    current battleground is as good as it should be.
    cashers spend money and campers spend time (+money maybe) to meet peoples with half or lower their BR at bg

Leave a comment:

• R225424182
    replied
    we have complained of this many times.

Most of us have stopped playing Battleground/sacred temple because of this reason.
    I get all of my Honor from Guild Battles, and Cross Server Guild Battle.

Leave a comment:

• AndreiCatalin13
    replied
    about battleground

Hy, first i want to apollogize for my bad english, i will try to write better .

I make this post because i just tired to run for honnor in bg .... way?!, because i dont think its fair to put someone lvl 60 with 60k br with someone lvl 60 150-200k br ... because that person with 60k br will not make any honnor, and she will wait alot time for get any title to get acces for arena shop and other thing.

I`m level 72, and i run for honnor and i can do it because, now, in sacred temple, its ppl who have br over 200k and me only 100k ..... think r2 can make the bg to put ppl in bg not for lvl ( i meen like 50-60 , 70-80 ) and make to put from br , and everyone to get a change for makeing they char strong, and to get acces to buy thinks.

I`m waitting for your opinion and again, sorry for my bad language.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X