Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tntnzinc View Post
    You can get ur money back easily.
    I would like to see that happen...after all isn't it in the ToS that every player has to agree to before playing that all money spent is basically non-refundable?
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

• Battle grounds and arena

I have been playing this game for a few months now and I have to say, most everyone complains about the level gaps in both arena and battle grounds. The 10 level gap in battle grounds has made me so angry that I have left in the middle of the event. There would still be a top dog if you reduced the levels to a 5 level gap. I have been top dog and it is quite fun but the guys and gals in between do not have it fair by any means. As for arena, the battle rating system has the entire event nerfed. Here too the levels should never exceed 5 (at most) for not only match making but as well as team forming. If I was level 20, I should not be able to invite a level 60 into my arena party. There is plenty of people seeking during arena times to warrant this fix... if not, you have too many scattered servers that need consolidating.. By minimizing the level gaps, you give a good player, a chance to do damage to the higher levels.

Comment

• Originally, Battlegrounds was divided into 2 categories: levels 30-39, and 40-80.
        People complained.

Now it is divided into 10 levels and people still complain.

Just shows that people are impossible to please.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

• It is true that play Battleground on levels X0-X4 is little bit unpleasent. Best strategy is probably collecting crystals mainly and try to flee from stronger oponents. From X5 level starts strategy changing - you can equip with stronger Arena set and you can also attack other players. On levels X8-X9 is probably best strategy use potions and scrolls before Battleground to improve BR and then only attaking to gain lot of honor.

According my experiences from group arena the best chances you have when all three are the same level (or almost the same level) an high BR. It could be fine to add option to set max level difference or level range for room creator. I woud like also to see which level are oponents in group arena.

Comment

• Originally posted by R213385699 View Post
            As for arena, the battle rating system has the entire event nerfed.
            Would you care to explain, as I don't follow you here?

Comment

• Too much whining here. Learn to play the game, dude.

I agree with condorhero, these people are hard to please.

Comment

• I don't think the ten level gap is the problem. I think they just need to change it to 35-44, 45-54, 55-64 and so on. That way everyone still gets to be a king at high levels but the gap is not impossible. Anyone else agree?

Comment

• Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
                  I don't think the ten level gap is the problem. I think they just need to change it to 35-44, 45-54, 55-64 and so on. That way everyone still gets to be a king at high levels but the gap is not impossible. Anyone else agree?
                  And start a whole new whine fest from the 35-39 who are literally getting trampled by the 40+ on mounts, and from the 45-49 people who get stunned into oblivion from the 50+... yes, wonderful...

Comment

• I think they want BGs going by same lvl only lol. So separate BGs for each lvl. Im sure they will think of something to whine about. Like theirs no challenge or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      I think they want BGs going by same lvl only lol. So separate BGs for each lvl. Im sure they will think of something to whine about. Like theirs no challenge or something.
                      Separated by level, *and* BR, *and* same class, *and* same gear, *and* same mount equipped... and they'll still start whining about the different set of clothes the opponent has...

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        Separated by level, *and* BR, *and* same class, *and* same gear, *and* same mount equipped... and they'll still start whining about the different set of clothes the opponent has...
                        I think they be happy if they took out the battle in battlegrounds. Call it cartgrounds where you just cart for 30 min instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          I think they be happy if they took out the battle in battlegrounds. Call it cartgrounds where you just cart for 30 min instead.
                          Yup, no attacking, just 30 minutes of cuddling up with kittens and puppies, dancing around a tree and singing Kumbaya.

Comment

• I'd club my kitten to death in time to the music.
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• and... then why not also add: men vs men, females vs females only?
                              hueheuheuehue

Comment

• lvl means nothing in this game id rather have seen it split by br then lvl that would of made it more even under 10k under 20k under 30k and so on that way every one in gb is at least on an even footing

Comment

Working...
                                X