Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground Ranking/Matching

Can you change the matching of the ranks for when you enter battleground for us its bad that when i enter a battleground at lvl 61 im in there with lvl 80+s with over 200k br what the hell i understand the differality but this makes no sense even when i was at lvl 30 i was still in battleground with 80s. The question is why? Why not match the people who enter battlegrounds with players closer around the same lvl at least like lvls 20-30, 40-50,50-60. jus saying it might help stop all the crie babys from crying n a massive amount of drama.

Comment

• Suggestion: Change Battleground Level Matching to Battle Rating Matching . . .

Reason:
      1. When u hit level 30 now and you try to enter Battleground you can see lots of camper mostly 50k+ BR min and 100k+ BR max and ended up getting abuse kill by them.
      (its not just the level 30 bg, there is also 35, 40,45,50,55, and so on . even with level 10 dryad you cant kill them im sure cause i already experience it . . the only bg level that is fair is level 80)
      2. Where is the fun when u see those high BR campers hunting down those newbie and abuse killing them and the worst part those newbie will just quit . . . thats why there are less people whos hitting level 80 . . .
      (atleast make a 10-50k gap BR every new Battleground level) seems fair since everyone will experience having a balance battleground than having a Battleground which u cant fight along the way of playing. . .

all the following reaction of people because of this thread will be answered by "Dryads" you cant get abuse by highbies with balance BR cause u will get caught by your abusive action giving them dryads . . .

its either hit them and get honor, title, and daily event or ignore them and farm and still get your BR upgrade due to some events . . . your BR will hunt you down

Comment

• It doesn't matter WHAT level you are in BG or Sacred Fire Temple...you're at a disadvantage if you don't have thousands of dollars to throw at the game. Period.

I'm level 80, and over 220k BR, and a moderate casher, but there are people in Sacred Fire Temple with BRs of 700-900k BRs that have NO competition from anyone, and NEVER will, because they have thrown so much money into the game over such a long period of time that nobody else will ever catch up to them.

There are roughly 40 level 80 players on my server, and only 3 of us even bother going to Sacred Fire Temple anymore, and that's the 3 with the highest BRs for the server. And they still get the holy hell kicked out of them, because their BRs are only around 400-500k.

The cross-server idea is cool and all, but it should be an opportunity to do BETTER than you do on your own server, not something that is ALWAYS guaranteed to be a losing proposition, no matter what.

Having the BGs and Sacred Fire Temple matchings go by BR instead of Level would be a HUGE step in fixing the playability of cross-server events (not just BG and SFT, but also ARENA), and would vastly improve participation in those things, and morale.

When you have NO chance whatsoever of doing anything but being sent back to spawn fifty times in 20 minutes, why bother going? I don't. The vast majority of players don't anymore. there's just no point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereth View Post
          It doesn't matter WHAT level you are in BG or Sacred Fire Temple...you're at a disadvantage if you don't have thousands of dollars to throw at the game. Period.

I'm level 80, and over 220k BR, and a moderate casher, but there are people in Sacred Fire Temple with BRs of 700-900k BRs that have NO competition from anyone, and NEVER will, because they have thrown so much money into the game over such a long period of time that nobody else will ever catch up to them.

There are roughly 40 level 80 players on my server, and only 3 of us even bother going to Sacred Fire Temple anymore, and that's the 3 with the highest BRs for the server. And they still get the holy hell kicked out of them, because their BRs are only around 400-500k.

The cross-server idea is cool and all, but it should be an opportunity to do BETTER than you do on your own server, not something that is ALWAYS guaranteed to be a losing proposition, no matter what.

Having the BGs and Sacred Fire Temple matchings go by BR instead of Level would be a HUGE step in fixing the playability of cross-server events (not just BG and SFT, but also ARENA), and would vastly improve participation in those things, and morale.

When you have NO chance whatsoever of doing anything but being sent back to spawn fifty times in 20 minutes, why bother going? I don't. The vast majority of players don't anymore. there's just no point.
          I can kill at least half the people in FT, but i dont pvp any more cause i try to limit the time i spend in the game and skip many events i find rewards are pointless. Still FT rewards are one of the few i want, cant get soul seals from anywhere else. So instead of not doing it all, i enter, go to a tower to start getting points and go afk doing my own stuff irl. If i get killed, just come back (mind i am vip 9 so i dont lose any honor at all, but in FT everyone is with highest honor rank, so even if you are not vip 9 you will lose just 10 honor iirc). Imo its a good gain instead of not doing it all or afk in camp, you should try.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• When if R2 going to fix the battleground system? I just got kicked for 5 min of no point change - even though the same group of elite players had our spawn area completely blocked off and kept killing the resource officer over and over. You couldn't get out without being attacked by a player 20+ levels ahead of you, thus guaranteeing honor loss, nor could you turn in a cart even if you already had one. Are we just supposed to be fodder for the elite players or get kicked? Why are there level 70+ players allowed to be a bg with level 50 and 60's to begin with? And why is there no mechanism for making sure they have to play with integrity? I got one kill and two carts before being blocked in after being one-shotted twice trying to get out. Guess I lost what little honor I'd gained. How does this help players get honor and pts toward gear, etc? I'm about ready to cancel my subscription and stop playing over this, since it's obvious I'm not going to be able to get my next level of gear and increase my BR if this situation continues.

Comment

• I myself ditched BG because even carting is an issue,once you get 1/2 shotted to oblivion

So I stick to GB for the honor/insignia and the other resources

BG by BR, we'll wait on it
              Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
              Maximizeâ„¢
              Guess whose back with trouble?
              ©S174

Comment

• Why the hell i got 50K BR and I'm facing people with over 250k BR ? And getting Constantly attacked by those Lovely People?
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-29-2015, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sak950 View Post
                  Why the hell i got 50K BR and I'm facing people with over 250k BR ? And getting Constantly attacked by those Lovely People?
                  And why not?
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    And why not?
                    The stronger dominates (grim reaper style/close to god style) while the weaker gets silly blessings, whines,turns in superior crystals and life goes on
                    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                    Maximizeâ„¢
                    Guess whose back with trouble?
                    ©S174

Comment

Working...
                    X