The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

I didn't understand the system of battleground.i fight with 39 lvl player!!!!.battleground is just a place gaining free honor if you are high lvl!.this battle fields must be grouped like 30-35,35-40...because how can we win with a palyer who has arena armour if you are under 35 lvl ???? if you change the system like that it will be more competitive as well....

I really agree. I went into Battlegrounds twice and was being killed by arena wearing 40s. I am a lvl 32.

Not only that but they specifically targeted me multiple times and followed me around. They need to do battlegrounds different. It makes me not want to play it whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOCTAW View Post
      I went into Battlegrounds twice and was being killed by arena wearing 40s. I am a lvl 32.
      You won't be seeing level 40 in your battleground, those were probably around level 39 with good gears.

I could be wrong.
      Last edited by mochazelice; 09-18-2012, 11:10 PM.
      Server: Worg Lair
      IGN: Arciel
      Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by mochazelice View Post
        You won't be seeing level 40 in your battleground, those were probably around level 39 with good gears.
        i dont know what game you are playing but i had a level 33 in my battleground tonight on my team and im level 43 i told him to just try to run carts cause he cant help fight to much and he said ya.i said try to run if you see anyone chasing you
        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

i hear a select few from a specific guild have been hacking to gain entrance into the lower tier. i suggest u take screenshots or said persons and submit it to the GMs
          Cambrooke

S103
          Guild: Beast
          Class Mage
          Might Rank #2
          VIP 8

Comment

I totally agree with the 1st comment, it would be really great to have Battlegrounds split on 5 lvls dif like 30-35 , 36-40 etc. Btw the way it is now over lvl 40 u are on the same BG with anyone over 40 lvl that means u can go vs lvl 80 if such player exists
            Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
            Server: S2- Edena Village
            IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
            BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
            Guild: Divine
            Contribution: 20.290
            If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

end up like CS seng... lol.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Yep, hadnt play CS for a year and when i got back with 50 lvl char full battlegear i was worthless, somehow it is happening again here .
                If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

There are only two different BGs. 30-39 and 40-80. So level 43 with 33 cannot be. It must've been a glitch then. And high lvl non-cash players lose to high lvl cash-players. But it's like 3 deaths per BG so i don't mind^^
                  Wartune S5 / Roaring Wetlands
                  IGN: Feona
                  Lvl 48 archer
                  Leader of the guild Courage (rank 1)

Comment

One question.
                    What do you get when you kill someone in battleground?
                    I noticed that some players are just waiting in ambush.

Comment

U get more points, but basicly honor that u cant lose till rank 6 or 7. That means Kill as many as u can, use points for Health potion and Keep only Honor

Comment

Check out my battlegrounds guide for more elaborate information.

vvvv
                        Wartune:
                        Server: [S3]Worg Lair
                        Name: Cashmere
                        Guild: Kingdom

My
                        My

Comment

Another unfair battleground

doing battleground at lvl 35-39 is rly nice and funny but after that is like unplayable until lvl 46-48 , it's impossible to try to battle with a good 16k battle rating at lvl 40-41 against a 20k+ BR (45+lvl) . People most likely try to run and catch some transport but finally just get owned by higher lvl , and also u see people like inmate (nothing against him btw) who camper lvl 40 char in the middle of crystals just cuz he can ... it's just boring
                          battlegrond must be 30-35 , 35-50 , 40-45, 45-50 ecc because there is too much battle rating difference between 30 and 39 and between 40 -46,
                          pls think about we all in play think it will be better

Comment

i agree with him
                            D3ad Strike64

Name: D3adStrike64

Guild: SoulEdge

Server: 28[Heroic Stadium]

_________________________________________________________________________
                            the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
                            -Steve Jobs

Comment

We all agree with you. We will see what happens come next big update. We have a guy that can kill the knights and can just get his crew to camp the spawn. So much fun right?

Comment

Working...
                              X