No announcement yet.

The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Althought it should be that many i think that they should separate like this :
    30-40 40-50 50-60 60-70 70-80
    D3ad Strike64

Name: D3adStrike64

Guild: SoulEdge

Server: 28[Heroic Stadium]

Comment

mirianna 30 -39 is ok but 40 vs 46+ i think it will be unfair too

Comment

Level 39s own level 30s quite easily, unless the 30 is an immense casher and the level 39 has terrible equipment, but, that's rare to come across.

Comment

-_- Another one of this kinda thread... it's not like you'd lose honor fighting them. Get dryad and whack them to end their kill streaks.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I understand this thread. But it has been too often. People get to level 40, and get whacked and come here and whined about it.

I did it before and I can understand why people write these threads. But I urge you to be patient, level up, and then you can start getting honor from whacking people.
            Patience is key.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

I dont mind do same battleground with lvl 50-54 coz I still can slap them when I get dryad

but for lvl 60 at the same battleground with lvl 40+, =.= I dont know if it still can be called as fair
              also because of new gear set for lvl 55+, this lvl 40+ battleground becomes more unfair

I think this battleground should be separated like this:
              35-44; 45-54; 55-64 etc coz in that lvl range, they still have same PVP gear set

in other mmorpg that I play, they separate pvp arena and battleground for non-casher and casher. at least there is no bullying from casher players especially from the addictive ones.
              but yeah, I don't know exactly the HIDDEN MOTIVES of the devs of this game :P
              Knowing Your Knight !!
              "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu

IGN Varximne
              Server 50-Hereafter
              Class Knight
              Guild Sanctuary

I'm not baleners player, and always be

Comment

Originally posted by -Minerva91- View Post
                I dont mind do same battleground with lvl 50-54 coz I still can slap them when I get dryad

but for lvl 60 at the same battleground with lvl 40+, =.= I dont know if it still can be called as fair
                also because of new gear set for lvl 55+, this lvl 40+ battleground becomes more unfair

I think this battleground should be separated like this:
                35-44; 45-54; 55-64 etc coz in that lvl range, they still have same PVP gear set

in other mmorpg that I play, they separate pvp arena and battleground for non-casher and casher. at least there is no bullying from casher players especially from the addictive ones.
                but yeah, I don't know exactly the HIDDEN MOTIVES of the devs of this game :P
                the hidden motive of dev is u have to quickly lvl up and quickly get stronger... of course the quick way is balen up.
                from exp many of us will stay in lvl 39. which is wrong.. i'm not sure who introduce this kind of strategy.. but those who stick with this.. and once hit 40.. the same thread as this will show up again.
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

lol that is a good ideas. It not cool when I fight level 55+ D:
                  ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                  -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                  ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                  (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    -_- Another one of this kinda thread... it's not like you'd lose honor fighting them. Get dryad and whack them to end their kill streaks.
                    getting dyrad is ok but when u fight with a very strong player its obvious u need alot of it

and to get that much in 30 mins or before the other team gets 5k points well thats a bit too much to ask since now the 55++ and 60++ can whack the 2nd and 3rd guardians getting some crazy lvl of points and also whack all the lowbies giving them some huge amount of honor and not losing even 1 since the battle ends before they can even lose

now don't u think its a bit unfair to ask a 50 to fight a 60+ or worse a newly began 40 to fight with a 60+?

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                    the hidden motive of dev is u have to quickly lvl up and quickly get stronger... of course the quick way is balen up.
                    from exp many of us will stay in lvl 39. which is wrong.. i'm not sure who introduce this kind of strategy.. but those who stick with this.. and once hit 40.. the same thread as this will show up again.
                    Whats the point in leveling up even if u max guild skills get all gold astrals and make them lvl 5 or 6 the refine the best u can and socket lvl 5 or lvl 6 gems and come to 40 only to be beaten by lvl 60s who probably hasn't even got his guild skills to lvl 7 yet and astrals are all purple

errm thats quite pointless even if u level up as much as possible u still have some thing called LIMIT so can't get more EXP in a day that what u have done

u can do 13 campaigns 1 forgotten catacombs + crypt keys and 3 MPD runs even if ur doing nightmare

and thats about ur only mass EXP gain of the day the rest are all small amount of EXP which is not useful right now

u can lvl up but u need some help atleast in battle grounds don't u think so ?
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Battleground / Arena and equip changes ...

Battleground and Arena should be changed. There should be a categories (grouped by player level - possible equip on this level) like 30-34 / 35-39 / 40-44 and so on ... There is no fun to fight vs +5 / +10 higher level of enemy right now. Even you have a chance to own him you have to kill his troop first. What can you do on level 35 (35 troop) vs level 43 (43 angels)? You can not beat the troop even ...

Other problem with Battleground is too many informations about enemy. They show name, vip status, wings, your honor title - people are searching for easy target without these titles. They should to remove it - you want to attack someone - OK, just do it and try in fight who is weak and who not.

Second change should be an equip. Everybody has simple possibility to use same equip - just duel in arena and shopping - early or later. There should be an equip (rare or elite) possible to get really random and not so often - not as a shopping (on quest). BTW current equip should has a random stats (not only ads). Dmg (or other stats) should be from X to Y random on any weapon / armor / ring ... Right now everybody has exactly same gear and if he play longer then you, you have no chances vs him. If gear will have random stats and he will have weapon with dmg 20-50 and you will find same weapon but with dmg 23-55 you will have more chances. It is STUPID, best gear you can bay in arena or catacombs shop! As I wrote - BEST ITEMS should be available as a random drop (rare items) with random stats (not only ads) only on campaign / dungeon / catacombs / ... there is no fun right now to get something because almost everybody already has it because it is general available ...

The last one is duel without categories. Right now it looks like me and my friends vs you and your friends. Duel should be one on one without troop! I described the problem at the beginning of my post...
                      Last edited by Ikciu; 01-17-2013, 02:07 AM.

Comment

First off, without troops is a no. Some classes depends on their troops to stand a chance. Mostly that is mage, mage is a really vulnerable class when on its own, it needs to hide behind those troops. it goes like this in how much you need troops Mage>Archer>Knights.

About 2nd part, yh that could be ok, but still name should be visible and guild to avoid running into ppl of your own guild. Wings/gear/equips can be hiden by transformation scrolls (rare to have them though). Also im fairly sure you can learn who is what in strength and attack ppl by their name.

And 3rd.. what? Well everything except legendary and pvp gear can be obtained through luck drop (like 0.1% but still there) would really need a % increase in drops. The chance of using equips no, that if something could screw up things... weaker benefits more from the actual gear bonuses then stronger ppl, those get more from skills/gems/astrals and lose less if something disappears.
                        As for gear, PvE legendary/purple is by luck, unless you spend toooooons of keys.

Duel without categories could be ok, but if you wish to fight your friend the AI will just screw things up so just go wilds or guild chamber, if same guild.

Comment

It will be nice if they separate higher levels especially to 50+ they are with 40-49 and it will be hard to beat them

Comment

Battle Ground

I Really think R2 need to get this together lvl 40 batling lvl 50 how fair is that make a group lvl thing 20-29 30 -39 40-49 and so on it aint fair when you get disrespectful people farming the lower lvls would you like it if i bullied you in game for the duration of the battle no so get your act together
                            Last edited by Kitwritten; 01-19-2013, 11:42 PM. Reason: swearing is not acceptable

Comment

There has been numerous threads on this battleground partitioning.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Bullyground

The new name for the battleground, a chance for puffed up senior higher ranking players to duff up the small guy. Comments please.

Comment

Working...
                                X