No announcement yet.

The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL..if u don't want to be bully just keep ur character lvling up and e strong and u will now be the one to bully lowbies.
    Server: [s78]Mortling Stronghold
    IGN: PaperHeart
    Guild: Valhalla
    Character: Knight
    Level: 64
    "Proud to be a Non-Casher"

Comment

its not that, its the low ranked players building dryads and taking all your honor.

Comment

in my bg there are people who were happy to bully others but now when they got bullied they cry. But thats the life the hell. One day you harvest, one day you starve.
        Last edited by LordRaider; 03-01-2013, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23321617 View Post
          its not that, its the low ranked players building dryads and taking all your honor.
          well if players would stop pushing around the considerably weaker players they wouldn't get dryad blessing. From my experience alot of the weaker players tend to just try and run cart all BG long.

Comment

Lordraider are you saying i was a bully, i take offence at that and as for crying i was trying to get an interesting conversation started with a bit of humour there to cheer all up. do not take life so seriously and watch how you word things.

Comment

Yo shouldn't have any complained about the battlesground. Why? Yo suggested we should have cross server BG and want it match into section of level. Now you complained. What do you want Wartune do for you? Matching NOOB to fighting you all the times?
              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by R28861859 View Post
                Lordraider are you saying i was a bully, i take offence at that and as for crying i was trying to get an interesting conversation started with a bit of humour there to cheer all up. do not take life so seriously and watch how you word things.
                My god have you got a chip on your shoulder or what....

When reading Lordraider's post, nowhere does it even come close to mentioning you, instead of trying to start an argument I suggest you read what is posted and not what you think is posted!!!

As for bullying in BG, the stronger players will always kill the weaker players, until they get Dryads and get their own back...the BG are actually balanced for the lower levels to gain honor quicker than the higher levels!!!

Higher levels attack and gain 29+ honor or somewhere around that.
                Lower levels lose about 10 honor each time they are killed by a higher ranked player.
                They get dryads after a few losses, lets say 10 in a row, losing 100honor, then go and hit a higher ranked player, gaining 200+ honor.

The result is a 100+ net GAIN...go figure how that's bullying!!!

Comment

Actually this is not always true, I was attacked by a higher level & lost 400 honor, he just happened to be a lower rank than myself, I have personally resigned myself to not enter BG anymore except for the quest. I would never complain about the feature, its good for many, but being a player who has never purchased anything, I ave found I cannot do well in the New BG, & thats fine, it will just not be for me.

Comment

I'm finding the new BG much enlivened with changes to the entry levels. Previously I was one of a handful pre 50's who would play. now I see masses of players fighting and carting, who are all my level.

If anything I would say the battle ground haven't changed much in terms of 'bullying' tactics/gameplay... it's just the player is now within 10 levels of you rather than being 20 levels above your head.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

lol Alex.. u have contradicted ur own statement .. there was one fella lower ranked than mine .. he wantonly ran into me 3 times and then killed me .. he lost 30 honor i lost 250.. :P but bg is fun.. if u can play .. u just have top alter strategies as u go up.. lower lvls.. u just need to keep getting at higher opponents who can kill u fast( ie by the time u take to say cheese ).. gain up to 5 to 6 lvls of dryads and search carefully for a higher opponent (not much higher) and then hit him u get fair it of honor and u can laugh at chargin of the so called higher ranked players.. it was fun before i became a crusader .. but now since i ma one i have to plan carefully lest i loose too much honor.. still i get clobbered a lot of times and loose net honor .. thank god for guild battles i use to recover what ever i loose but now approaching 55 i am finiding it difficult to increase by honor .. and also try out safe hitting.. have to see how i go about from here

Comment

I like the new bg ) because i`m dryad hunter ) let them come at me ... btw in the first run i leave them with 1/4 of life (btw most of players don`t know you can heal up in bg ) ...don`t tell them ) ) saw last night a 55 with 23 k br =)) so bring it on now.

Comment

Problem is the honor loss, fix that and none would complain. Personally I get around 5 kills before my HP dips too low and someone of equal or slightly lower BR can take me out, losing all honor earned..

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                            I'm finding the new BG much enlivened with changes to the entry levels. Previously I was one of a handful pre 50's who would play. now I see masses of players fighting and carting, who are all my level.
                            not to contradict you, but your experience was limited to your server's bg until now. ours, on the other hand, has seen lots of play from all levels in the months that i've been on because it's easier to get into bg than gb when looking to gain honor. having the 40+ levels divided has been a good thing, but you see the obviously op players who have purposely stayed below the next level threshold to feed off of the weaker players with impunity, so the lvl40-45s and 50-55s are still going to have a hard time. there are lots of op players with low honor levels who don't even need dryads to drain honor from crusader level players, as they're heavy cashers who must not have done many bgs or gbs until now (a lvl40 or 50-something with 40k+ br and honor around 20k? how does that happen?).

overall, i can't say that bg has changed significantly other than seeing different faces (not knowing who to target and who to avoid as easily). i'm not a fan of how much longer it is as it drags on far too long and i think there should be some way to weight honor loss with a factor of br difference (back to my other point of op players with low honor who are able to take 300+ honor per win).

also, who was the member of mensa who decided it was a good idea to have bg at the same time as wb?
                            Last edited by R26326601; 03-02-2013, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R26326601 View Post
                              not to contradict you, but your experience was limited to your server's bg until now. ours, on the other hand, has seen lots of play from all levels in the months that i've been on because it's easier to get into bg than gb when looking to gain honor.
                              I've played in every GB and BG I'm available for (which is a lot, as I stay at home most evening), pretty much since I started my character on S5... So I have plenty of experience of both BG & GB. In both it's pretty much always been a case of the higher levels crushing all in their path.

Originally posted by R26326601 View Post
                              overall, i can't say that bg has changed significantly other than seeing different faces (not knowing who to target and who to avoid as easily).
                              That's why I like it... new challenges.
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

The cross server BG is just a gimmick to give cashers better fights. In my server the cashers had the sense to let people cart, thus keeping them interested. Now we have cross server morons who couldn't give a fig for anybody below them, this will lead to empty BG's. You'll see people hanging around the respawn area more and more, less participation in the long run and cashers fighting cashers, spending more (no brainer) to beat each other and R2 rubbing their hands together in glee.

So, big up, be sensible, let minnoes cart first and have fun! I don't like being the only meat on the menu! ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X