Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexandrusS5 View Post
    I personally have noticed a large population of the 60's are very low rank, Elite Warrior & Crusader, this makes it difficult for those who've gotten higher ranks.
    Yea ikr? Did they just never go BG and waited for this particular patch to start doing so? How can you be level 60 and still a crusader? Even if you don't play often you should at least be knight crusader. Hell I seen some lvl 68s still crusader?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexandrusS5 View Post
      I personally have noticed a large population of the 60's are very low rank, Elite Warrior & Crusader, this makes it difficult for those who've gotten higher ranks.
      Reasons? Population on certain servers was low(er). Some cashers didn't BG due to time constraints. Certain players enjoy playing the spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        Reasons? Population on certain servers was low(er). Some cashers didn't BG due to time constraints. Certain players enjoy playing the spoiler.
        I doubt this is the case. It seems to me that most of them just didn't do BG until now. I just really don't see why there tons of 60s of crusader rank. Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          I doubt this is the case. It seems to me that most of them just didn't do BG until now. I just really don't see why there tons of 60s of crusader rank. Makes no sense.
          Okay, I add apathy to the list.

It's also possible these players thought that the obtainable steed was "good enough" (!).

Comment

yes, but I saw more Elite Warriors than I did Crusader, which struck me as odd

Comment

this would help reduce the bullying..

NEW RULE: each player begins with 3 'attack points'... every time a player attacks another player he is charged one 'attack point'... if a player has no 'attack points' he may not attack anyone (but may still be attacked)... returning ore to the base earns 3 'attack points'...

the way it is now, battleground is like salmon (low-level players) running up stream with bears (high-level players) there to make meals of them... there is virtually no incentive to collect ore for high level players who know they can dominate the field... which is odd since the game is 'won' by collecting ore! it is a very sad design feature that the MVP is the one with the most kills... EVEN IF HE OR SHE IS NOT ON THE WINNING TEAM! how the hell can the MVP be on the LOSING team...? it makes no sense...

and the visibility within 10 levels is TOO large... this should be reduced to 5 levels...

Comment

MVP should be the player who earns the most points... regardless of winning or losing.
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  MVP should be the player who earns the most points... regardless of winning or losing.
                  \o/ Means I'll be MVP every BG thanks to my awesome mad Carting Skills! Fo sho! (and prolly with most kills as well, since I'm like honey to all those lower ranked flies out there)

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    MVP is just a title, it is all about your pride and self-esteem.
                    BG is good as it is now.
                    Ginger - and dont complain until you get into 70+ BattleHell where virtually everyone has 20+ HS and 50K+ BR
                    Last edited by Byronsan; 03-04-2013, 06:50 AM.
                    Server: S5
                    Honour title: Imperial Commander
                    Balens ever bought: 0
                    Have been VIP: 3 hours
                    Current level: 80

Comment

I think the lvls are messed up, now that its cross-server, it should be like 30-34, 35-39, 40-44... and so on. That would make much more interesting BG's, instead of 35/45/55 rush to get the arena set and be able to fight back.

Comment

Originally posted by Byronsan View Post
                        BG is good as it is now.
                        Ginger - and dont complain until you get into 70+ BattleHell where virtually everyone has 20+ HS and 50K+ BR
                        Not a word of complaint here... I'm enjoying my build in the fun times that are battlegrounds...
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I never bother going in the battleground anymore. I never have a chance to get any points, all I ever do is get killed first off by the bigger guys. So why bother? They need to make a battleground where people at least have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Byronsan View Post
                            BG is good as it is now.
                            What about 30+HS and 60K+ BR? :P

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                              What honor rank (and numerical honor amount) are you?
                              Elite Crusader - 95378
                              Honor made by average battling in battlegrounds and by attending all guildbattles

Today I ended with +20 honor :-D

Comment

Originally posted by LordRaider View Post
                                Elite Crusader - 95378
                                Honor made by average battling in battlegrounds and by attending all guildbattles

Today I ended with +20 honor :-D
                                Getting up there. Be careful.

I'm seeing elite crusaders and lower @ 60-69... but at 70+, it's top 3 tiers usually. Kill or be killed for 0 honor/honor loss. Good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X