No announcement yet.

The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are few knight crusaders whom I try to evade just for sure. Until now I am surviving in the range -100 till 100 so am pretty happy at the moment.
    Of course my times can become harder... thats a life of weak warrior

Comment

battleground

just like to suggest if its okay that we have a separate battleground for VIP and non VIP players most of VIP are winning MVP on that battleground unless u pot on and u buy new clothing without being a VIP....just a suggestions hope thats fine..

Comment

thats a great suggestions.
        it probably is just gonna take a long time for the developers.

Comment

Cancel battleground cross server

Cancel battleground cross server please we don't need it, just high BR and VIP lvl9 get the honor

Comment

Originally posted by ParasiteEve View Post
            Cancel battleground cross server please we don't need it, just high BR and VIP lvl9 get the honor
            Yes if u owns the majority of R2 shares and sit on the board of directors u can do it.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

hmmmm, everybody cried for better bg, now they made it same level, and now ppl crying to get it changed again. well, too bad. Deal with it. I didn't want the change, but now I am stuck with it. I kill 10 guys, lost 2 times. +1 honor. Lololol. BG is pointless, always was except to try to get new mount ..... but other than that, why need a higher level medal? Elite crusader and I get farmed by big cashers with full pots. So, I just do my arenas and walk in and out of bg for quest only. I dont even care about 2 kills. Crusaders just dryad and honor hunt. So, pointless for me to try. Let the people who like BG try, but I am not gonna bother. Just collect honor from arena and GB. Good enough, I will be Lord Divine about the same time I get my 70 set. Other than that, it's **** and I won't play it.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Indeed. People cry for it and now they whine more.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                  BG is pointless, always was except to try to get new mount .....
                  I disagree... BG is a simply an excellent source of gems...

But then I have a BR that can defend my honour rank...
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I know, right? The old way was better, at least I was only farmed until I could fight back. You eventually catch up and even overpass old enemies. And they usually let me get shards first before they killed me in the old way. When I got bigger, I did the same thing and it was more friendly. Now, you don't know anybody and its dog eat dog. It was way better the old way. Get honor farmed for 30 or so levels, then start to collect honor yourself. And you had the advantage of knowing who the players were. Now, it's a real **** shoot and u have to be very careful. Silly people whining about getting killed over and over again. You are still gonna get killed over and over again. Just like cross server arena. Now you get killed by ALL the big cashers, not just the cashers in your server *eye roll*. People should think before they whine.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

The cross-server BG is much better for the lvls 40s and the lvl 50-54.

Only the lvl 55 and above who are used to farming lvl 40s complain. Stop whining dudes.

Comment

this is not a bug, its a issue with the cross server battle ground..... moving it to game discussion
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                          And they usually let me get shards first before they killed me in the old way. When I got bigger, I did the same thing and it was more friendly.
                          LOL, dunno wut server you are on, but if ppl could beat me they nvr let me gets carts first in the old BG, in this BG I can finally start ranking
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by ParasiteEve View Post

Now Dear, you got me laugh.
                            Who said it just high BR and lvl 9?
                            I got farmed a lot by lower BR than me.
                            Ask why?
                            They stack dryad.

Do I need to repeat it... always...
                            I lost more than 500 honor, usually it reach 1k honor on EVERY SINGLE battleground.
                            No matter what I do.
                            Playing safe by just charting or killing spree.
                            So, I already said good bye to mister kind heart and go on killing spree. well.. still no better though, 12 kill but I lost 1k honor. Lol.
                            Those Crusader really love me.
                            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                            IGN - Vein

Comment

To hell with all you people

I Want my money back from this stupid ******* game. There is nothing but Bullies and LANGUAGEthat play this ******* game. Battle grounds is the worst. A lvl 50 has no chance against any lvl higher than 55 and that's pushing it. You LANGUAGE attack the weak over and over again. Even with your stupid dryad bonus. Low lvls have no chance to survive.

I want a full refund.

The rest of you can LANGUAGE
                              Last edited by CafeAuLait; 11-04-2013, 08:32 PM.

Comment

2 things here.

1. a lvl 50 stands no chance in 50-59 battleground more than likely because you lvl'd to fast instead of staying back and maxing yourself out at 49 OR you are to lazy to lvl up your talents. That is your own fault.

2. The whole point of battleground is to kill and get honor. If someone can kill you why the hell wouldnt they? you call that bullying because someone is actually doing what they are suppose to do in BG? unreal... and if you didnt notice the 30-39 and 40-49 are the same way you start off slow and as you make your way to 55+ it gets easier.

So, You want a refund because you suck and dont know how to play a game, you can just say that instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X