No announcement yet.

The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they dont need to change nothing, how other said, players need stop lvl up fast and start up br.

Comment

• I'm a lvl 63 knight with 50k BR atm and I enter the 60 brackets and one of two things happen. One I get my butt kicked or two, I do well. When I get my butt kicked you know what comes to mind for me? Its not "this is so unfair. These guys are so much more powerful than me. They need to fix this." What comes to mind is "Yep still not powerful enough. Time to work on my toon."

Instead of asking the game to change because you're too weak...change your toon to become powerful.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
        I'm a lvl 63 knight with 50k BR atm and I enter the 60 brackets and one of two things happen. One I get my butt kicked or two, I do well. When I get my butt kicked you know what comes to mind for me? Its not "this is so unfair. These guys are so much more powerful than me. They need to fix this." What comes to mind is "Yep still not powerful enough. Time to work on my toon."

Instead of asking the game to change because you're too weak...change your toon to become powerful.
        The above poster makes the most sense. The whiners simply ask the situation to change to suit them, but never look at themselves.

What is a game without challenges? Real players adapt to the situation, and whiners just complain. Like what Barbarossa said, use your brain on how to get your toon to be tougher.

Comment

• As I'm discouraged, I'm not going to dungeon to 2 weeks. Currently I have 100% bonus on dangeon but even that I take. The time you give to the game, today could be the next level 70, but in reality, my level 63 equals 53 or less
          How is the Battleground, ok for the few, but for most, no. I got one last time and leaves shortly after. Today I went one time appeared one player with 64br. He was the king of the party. It is a waste of time
          Currently when you want to create rooms strong and balanced, are sent messages requesting players with 40br, 50br and do not ask higher level players to 60 because many do not reach it. The same should be adopted in battleground
          It is not to be whiny, but to see things as they should be

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunderman012 View Post
            Currently when you want to create rooms strong and balanced, are sent messages requesting players with 40br, 50br and do not ask higher level players to 60 because many do not reach it. The same should be adopted in battleground
            It is not to be whiny, but to see things as they should be
            That will not solve the problem at all.

You will still have brackets, 20-25k BR, 25-30K BR and so on. Those at the bottom end of the bracket's will still be easy targets for those at the top of the brackets.

There is no fair way to bracket the BG's. There will always be those people who are weak and those that are strong however you bracket the system.
            So instead of complaining about it just learn to deal with it!

I am in the 70+ BG and the difference in BR can be more than 34k.
            I don't complain about it, I just enter BG, complete quest and then leave. Occasionally I may stay and fight/haul if the mood takes me, but I don't worry about getting beaten by others, if it happens it happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
              I enter the 60 brackets and one of two things happen. One I get my butt kicked or two, I do well. When I get my butt kicked you know what comes to mind for me? Its not "this is so unfair. These guys are so much more powerful than me. They need to fix this." What comes to mind is "Yep still not powerful enough. Time to work on my toon."

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              but I don't worry about getting beaten by others, if it happens it happens.
              This is the right attitude to adopt when in BG.

Personally - I'm one of the stronger ones in my BG's - but for me - it's not about using that strength to beat people and earn honour. I go to BG to cart.

If I win, I win. If I lose, I still have my crystals. So what? Who cares? I clicked some buttons, I SPAM'd the chat log, I had fun. Big grin. Lets go get food and a drink.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• I have a suggestion for battleground. It would add some fairness. Limit the amount of times a single player can attack an opposing player for easy victories to 5. I had a higher level player attack me 9 times in a single battleground just so they could rack up as many kills toward getting mvp honors. This player ended with 37 kills and mvp honors. There is no honor in continually preying one the same weaker opposing players repeatedly to get honor points. I dont mind losing to opponents, it helps build strength and stategy, but not the same one over and over again repeatedly.
                Last edited by R27187689; 05-01-2013, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Level slower. I got a lv 61 with a better br than some of the 70's on my server. Fact is, that no level based grouping would ever be fair. A BR based system might be more fair, and even more fun, but even that would have it's problems. System is fine as is.

Comment

• Lol you want more level brackets?
                    Just yesterday i had a level 52 in my BG with a BR of 51k. *Jealous*

So i would suggest slowing down your leveling and working on your stats and getting them up. No point sitting there saying " I can't compete with these people, so i will complain about them," it won't accomplish
                    anything.

Get strong, learn from your mistakes, and just enjoy the game
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by R27187689 View Post
                      I have a suggestion for battleground. It would add some fairness. Limit the amount of times a single player can attack an opposing player for easy victories to 5. I had a higher level player attack me 9 times in a single battleground just so they could rack up as many kills toward getting mvp honors. This player ended with 37 kills and mvp honors. There is no honor in continually preying one the same weaker opposing players repeatedly to get honor points. I dont mind losing to opponents, it helps build strength and stategy, but not the same one over and over again repeatedly.
                      Don't know about other BGs.
                      In the 70-80 BGs, if a player kills you twice in a row, he won't get honor the 3rd time he kills you.
                      He has to kill someone else, OR you have to kill someone else, OR you have to die to someone else, OR he has to die to someone else first.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        Don't know about other BGs.
                        In the 70-80 BGs, if a player kills you twice in a row, he won't get honor the 3rd time he kills you.
                        He has to kill someone else, OR you have to kill someone else, OR you have to die to someone else, OR he has to die to someone else first.
                        You serious??
                        So once you hit someone twice in level 70+ bg, you have to move on to someone else?
                        How does that work? sounds interesting
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• If the BG is by BR, how we will get honor? coz you can kill and die, lose and win honor, what really need is up BR not fast lvl simple, one day you die other you can kill all time.

Comment

• Eh, I'm lv 68, 52k BR mage, I go all out with pots and scrolls, probably hit about 55k+ BR.
                            I'd say I'm in the average- above average group, not quite the scary monster some other players are with their near 80k BR x.x

While the battlegrounds is currently fair, always gonna be someone better... It does kinda hinder my honor farming. I miss the days of farming random 40+ players for one turn kills. Reaching my 3k daily honor no problems.
                            Sadly, majority of the time, the monsters that easily kill me have terrible honor, and it takes a toll, I need 3 kills to recoup 1 loss if they had lower honor.
                            BG is fine as is, just adjust the honor loss. Increase honor gain per kill, or decrease honor loss per loss

Comment

• PvP battle

What is happening is more and more pathetic, it's not a game pvp, Now count the one who put the most money in the game...
                              I'm mage lvl 66, the battleground I had 80% of the Dryads, I was attacked on the battleground dominating archer lvl 68, and... I lost... where is the pvp battle ? me 80% dryad, archer 0% ans I lost ?

Comment

• you attacked onimad when he was lvl 68?
                                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                                X