The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
    Now count the one who put the most money in the game...
    Correct. This is a P2W game. Money wins.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• This game is P2W but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it
      I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT IMAGES IN THIS FORUM

Comment

• Its like if u r 20k br and u stack 80% dyrad dont go attacking a 70k br guy.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• I would agree with that but wouldn't it be a lot harder to complain when you are only 5 levels lower? 10 is quite significant. I have seen a 20k br difference in the 10 levels. I have also see at lvl 52, a lvl 47 that almost beat me in duels. People take different approaches to the game and 5 levels in BG would help level the playing field a little..

Comment

• I don't understand how people could even think of wanting BGs like 40-44, 45-49, 50-54 and so on.

In each of those you have the slow levelers who kick the higher levels ***. It's all the people who have power leveled and didn't think to stop and slowly play it out to gain strength that complain.

I like the BGs how they are, i don't want it to be divided again. In any bracket you will get creamed, unless you play it smart, and get yourself stronger, instead of complaining another person to death.
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• oppinion

really.. i hate Battleground cross server they'r with high level it's arrogan

Sir... can you make Battleground just only with player's each server playing ??

Comment

• That's not likely to happen. Only a few months ago they went from server battle grounds to cross server ones.

Comment

• You'll still have your bullies on your own server.

If you're concerned about honor loss, increase your VIP level. If you get stunned all the time, work on your Holy Seal. If you can't beat anyone, get stronger.

Not trying to come off like a jerk, but it's not so bad.
                  Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueenVheylla View Post
                    really.. i hate Battleground cross server they'r with high level it's arrogan

Sir... can you make Battleground just only with player's each server playing ??
                    We used to have that.
                    It's way better now.
                    Before when we had this, it could be lvl 40 vs a lvl 65 for example
                    Then only 30-39 & 40+ were the BG limits.

Take what you have now, BGs have suffered huge improvements
                    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                    Mage: Existence (G.M)
                    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• New Bracket bg ? it's a joke ?

Please logic !

I see always 55 complaint because get always kill per 59 and the only solutions they find it is to put them with the 64? Please explain me for this time around , R2 Think 64 Doesnt want CampKill the new Level55 ? For my part i think it's just a big joke the new Bracket and you?

Comment

• You are overracting, if a 55 doesnt want to be killed get 59 and only do 50-59 bgs... or just get stronger, all die in the start.... its the path to becoming the slaughterer, that you must first be slaughtered.

Comment

• Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          You are overracting, if a 55 doesnt want to be killed get 59 and only do 50-59 bgs... or just get stronger, all die in the start.... its the path to becoming the slaughterer, that you must first be slaughtered.
                          we should look out for those cows then....

Comment

• Another crybaby thread? Don't do BG then if you don't like it. This is what all you guys wanted some balance in BGs and now they give it to you and still find a reason to cry? They should just kept it like before when it was released with 2 main brackets only then you can see how unfair it really was.

Comment

• just top up 1000k balens and get your stables to lvl 6 like zebq.
                              And craft all lvl 7 gems, u shouldnt be too bad after.
                              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• When I was a lad, there were no brackets, just mass slaughter...

Comment

Working...
                                X