Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Upgrade Leg70 to Leg80 set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade Leg70 to Leg80 set

hi all

i want ask if i upgrade my weapon from lvl70 leg to set80 i will loss the rage move or i will be the same ?
    and what about leg70 stone and crystaloied lvl6 and idea guys
    we need good advice here

ty
    "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Originally posted by saifsalah View Post
    hi all

i want ask if i upgrade my weapon from lvl70 leg to set80 i will loss the rage move or i will be the same ?
    we need good advice here

ty
    U will still have 10 rage bonus
    U dont need 70 leg stones
    U dont need 70 loids
    Ffs...captcha >_<

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

you will lose the rage bonus of the 70 set, but the weapon 80 will give 10 rage, so you lose nothing, IF you make a lv 80 weapon first.

You need to obtain lv 80 legend stones, dropped in nirvana normal and in nm, only in nm you get more stones. Crystaloids arent needed since you use your 70 legend eq to make the 80 set.

Remember to save lots of money, when you make your 80 weap it has 0 enchantments and is weaker than your lv 70 legend (if you use an enchanted equipment)
      You also get random refinements if im not wrong

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
        you will lose the rage bonus of the 70 set, but the weapon 80 will give 10 rage, so you lose nothing, IF you make a lv 80 weapon first.

You need to obtain lv 80 legend stones, dropped in nirvana normal and in nm, only in nm you get more stones. Crystaloids arent needed since you use your 70 legend eq to make the 80 set.

Remember to save lots of money, when you make your 80 weap it has 0 enchantments and is weaker than your lv 70 legend (if you use an enchanted equipment)
        You also get random refinements if im not wrong
        yup furthermore everyday you can only get 2 lvl 4 refinement crystal from 80 MPD, so the stat in 80 set should be quite bad at early time...
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          yup furthermore everyday you can only get 2 lvl 4 refinement crystal from 80 MPD, so the stat in 80 set should be quite bad at early time...
          You can get equipment from card drop at the end, maybe you could get some blue ranked equipment from the first bosses but im not sure. You can also synthe some refinement stones for lv 70 eq... tho you still have almost nothing.

Otherwise, yea they will suck.

Comment

Ppl will just rafine with balens...lets say 4k balens per part of gear
            For me rush and make 80 gear is pointless till i cant make good rafine

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              Ppl will just rafine with balens...lets say 4k balens per part of gear
              For me rush and make 80 gear is pointless till i cant make good rafine
              well..if you had been saving resources well, it should've been easy to earn 10+ locks a day from jewel hunt for free. Only issue is having enough refining crystals...if u hadn't spent it on lv 50, 60 and 70 gear and had gotten lucky by only needing one or 2 refine, you should've been able to store up thousands of lv 3 refining crystals....so if you spend a few days collecting gold to synth them to L4 crystals...all you need is collect the materials to synth lv 80 gear and you can literally refine the stats for free.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                well..if you had been saving resources well, it should've been easy to earn 10+ locks a day from jewel hunt for free. Only issue is having enough refining crystals...if u hadn't spent it on lv 50, 60 and 70 gear and had gotten lucky by only needing one or 2 refine, you should've been able to store up thousands of lv 3 refining crystals....so if you spend a few days collecting gold to synth them to L4 crystals...all you need is collect the materials to synth lv 80 gear and you can literally refine the stats for free.
                Well...locks are not a problemsand i'm glad u have mostly luckI have in bag 500 v3 crystals...well, its 50 v4 so less then 3x rafine80 mpd drop 2 crystals per run, it means not even enuf to rafine gear 2x after time when u are able to synth itand from my exp, to get semi good rafine i must make it 10-15x per gearso overall it means for me spend ~8k balens per month only On rafine but well...this is Wartune by r2

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by saifsalah View Post
                  hi all

we need good advice here

ty
                  cant wait to hit lvl 80 but not sure how much perserverance i have left in my tank

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    I understand where you're coming from with this, but...you'll need hundreds of L4 per piece unless you're really lucky. So those thousands of L3s will make your first piece nice, maybe. Rest, not so much. Two weeks between pieces means you'll net a whopping 28 refine crystals. >_> Yeah...gonna take a looooooong time to refine decently.

I'm sure we're all kicking ourselves for not buying a ****ton of the crystals in shop when they were priced at 3 balens.
                    Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 04-14-2014, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X