Double Time For Amethyst!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Time For Amethyst!

I suggest R2 should allow that we get to have Amethyst Mines twice a day. As you can see, battlegrounds takes place almost all the time, World Boss take place twice a day and tanks takes place twice a day. Please, I suggest Amethyst Mines should also take place twice a day, so this could allow people to choose the one they will go for. I mean Amethyst Double Time.

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    I suggest R2 should allow that we get to have Amethyst Mines twice a day. As you can see, battlegrounds takes place almost all the time, World Boss take place twice a day and tanks takes place twice a day. Please, I suggest Amethyst Mines should also take place twice a day, so this could allow people to choose the one they will go for. I mean Amethyst Double Time.
    WB is actually 3 times a day.

I agree some people cannot be online that late to make double time, but it isn't meant to be convenient, it is a 1 time thing daily for extra rewards, you can always do for regular rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post

bg goes away every interest goes away ,, its the only thing that keeps slow levelers throw their stress away ,, but am not sure man ,, your idea is outsmarting mine

Comment

yh could be good
        Warem S133 Esterwyn Top Knight Guild theraven

Comment

Certainly an idea that should have already been done. Some people do rely on the Amethyst Mines. I certainly have my share of Amethyst, in order to buy the Advanced Mount Training Whip pack. Although sometimes I can't always be online for the time when the Amethyst is doubled, and so I lose out on quite a bit.
          Good thought.
          To Willow:
          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
            WB is actually 3 times a day.

I agree some people cannot be online that late to make double time, but it isn't meant to be convenient, it is a 1 time thing daily for extra rewards, you can always do for regular rewards.
            WB is 3 times a day? Where do you play? It was changed to 2 times a day ages ago on my server.

Comment

Working...
            X