Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

merger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • merger

    Hi is server 184 sky peak going to get a merge soon if it does can you extend the amount of players that can be In the guild and extend the amount of players allowed in guild battles

  • #2
    why increase the number of persons in the guild? do you intend to have more than 210 active players in it?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      why increase the number of persons in the guild? do you intend to have more than 210 active players in it?
      i personally like it lower, since it means less lag in GB and the top guild cant hog all players.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        i personally like it lower, since it means less lag in GB and the top guild cant hog all players.
        Unless R2/Kabam invested in an ultra server where there could actually be 8+ guilds with 100 players each.

        Is there a server like this?

        All forum posts I've read and players of the community I've spoken to have mentioned no...
        Kabam S76 west

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KabamQT View Post
          Unless R2/Kabam invested in an ultra server where there could actually be 8+ guilds with 100 players each.

          Is there a server like this?

          All forum posts I've read and players of the community I've spoken to have mentioned no...
          back in the heyday, the top 3 guilds in my server has more than 100 active people in guild. it gets ugly when gb come where only 50 people can participate.

          and its worse with low populated server, where everyone could just get in the top guild for best rewards, leaving no good players for other guilds.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

          Comment

          Working...
          X