Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mount evil unicon +20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount evil unicon +20

Dear G.M

I want to ask for an explanation of evilunicon

Why this is different about stable at mount the are permanent and not permanent 7 day

thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	10250662_10201736142424703_1537958221_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	1748408Click image for larger version

Name:	10253387_716305841754100_2001579174_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	1748409

Some made it before maintenance, so it shows as permanent while in reality it expires just like the one you make now in blacksmith.

Temp mount, useless to most, no one will keep theirs after 7 days up.

Comment

so what suggested how sir....my friends already syntesize evil whether later lost sir

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Some made it before maintenance, so it shows as permanent while in reality it expires just like the one you make now in blacksmith.

If that is true, I pray it is a bug and will not be synthing one until it is fixed. Potentially twenty-five WEEKS of PvP chests for a +20 Mount that lasts 7 days? No thanks.
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

geesh, i thought the only temp mount is the vip one.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n&goto=newpost

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

i think this was supposed to be only for top players with nearly everything maxed, so they have something to spend their cw crystals on.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                i think this was supposed to be only for top players with nearly everything maxed, so they have something to spend their cw crystals on.
                Even if it is only for top players, it isnt worth it to anyone. Spend 25 weeks of pvp or one class wars for a mount that gives +20 stats and lasts 7 days. Those +20 stats wouldn't even make a noticable difference to anyone if only for 7 days. If was +100, then it would be worth the while to use it for the 7 days. Making it permenant would be the only way to justify the nerf of +100 to +20.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                  Even if it is only for top players, it isnt worth it to anyone. Spend 25 weeks of pvp or one class wars for a mount that gives +20 stats and lasts 7 days. Those +20 stats wouldn't even make a noticable difference to anyone if only for 7 days. If was +100, then it would be worth the while to use it for the 7 days. Making it permenant would be the only way to justify the nerf of +100 to +20.

plus... I think most "top players" would be going for level 80 legend stone pack (if there's any in CW)...

Comment

well...this way they can make you spend alot of PVP chests for a long long time without having to waste resources on coming up with new pvp mounts to be synth. Ultimately it results in lesser work for the developers. That's just the way it is in the chinese servers which has evil unicorn as a 7 day mount which cost 25 spirits to synth. We'll most likely be stuck with it indefinitely.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      well...this way they can make you spend alot of PVP chests for a long long time without having to waste resources on coming up with new pvp mounts to be synth. Ultimately it results in lesser work for the developers. That's just the way it is in the chinese servers which has evil unicorn as a 7 day mount which cost 25 spirits to synth. We'll most likely be stuck with it indefinitely.
                      The having of a mount that isnt permanent isnt that big of a deal. The biggest complaint is just the utter waste that is the stats of it. +20 to all stats is not worth spending 25 weeks for something lasting 7 days. As i said before, if it was +100 to all stats, then the cost benefit would be more managable and worth while.

Comment

Working...
                      X