X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• themental
    started a topic Battle Guardian

Battle Guardian

So with the new patch we took battle guardian system with not so much explanations , so anyone know how do we craft Will Crystals and what do we put in the middle

Click image for larger version

Name:	okkkk.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	290.7 KB
ID:	1748410

thanks in advance

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by themental View Post
    but still will crystals has 1 type as far as i've seen on synthesize ... there are 3 slots there .. so i suppose 3 elements or something to be added
    From what I understand will crystals are not available yet. They will probably be added later but I assume it won't be free, just a hunch. Maybe also as reward from event, who knows. There aren't any elements for those crystals just RES reduction.

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    but still will crystals has 1 type as far as i've seen on synthesize ... there are 3 slots there .. so i suppose 3 elements or something to be added
    Will crystals don't have an element. Your attack element is whatever your active sylph is.

Leave a comment:

• themental
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    since it has sword symbol instead of shield, i think it works as the opposite of the shields, which is making our attacks reduced opponent's resistance to the crystals that we socketed in it. So, i think its better to put the same element with our current equipped sylph once the will crystals are implemented on this game.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    So with the new patch we took battle guardian system with not so much explanations , so anyone know how do we craft Will Crystals and what do we put in the middle

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81255[/ATTACH]

thanks in advance
    since it has sword symbol instead of shield, i think it works as the opposite of the shields, which is making our attacks reduced opponent's resistance to the crystals that we socketed in it. So, i think its better to put the same element with our current equipped sylph once the will crystals are implemented on this game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X