Put Mire Rune in Rune Evnent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put Mire Rune in Rune Evnent

As mages and archer can slow down the WB using DF [for mages its delphic] which slow down, but for knight there is nothing so it will be fair to provide the Mire rune in next event !
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

nobody cares about mire rune or wb, so stop talking about wb, before every other archer on my server finds out

im fine with them thinking im balening every day
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      nobody cares about mire rune or wb, so stop talking about wb, before every other archer on my server finds out

im fine with them thinking im balening every day
      i don't have money to pay my PXRNSTAR [my toon, ie- Recharging balens ] to make love lol.
      anyway i need Mire rune.Just conveying my message to a G.M
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Just use your CD rune to help with WB since you need an edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          I know right?
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

funny guy!
            YouDie
            144k BR knight!

Comment

there's a much simpler way. Just go to a new server n create an archer...problem solved. You'll have deep freeze once you lvl up. You won't even have to spend balens to get mire runes....
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Don't care about mire for wb, just want it for necro to get that danged lvl 15 xD
                Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                  As mages and archer can slow down the WB using DF [for mages its delphic] which slow down, but for knight there is nothing so it will be fair to provide the Mire rune in next event !
                  Wats mire rune for? ? ? ? : ? ?

Comment

Originally posted by xxCorxx View Post
                    Wats mire rune for? ? ? ? : ? ?
                    edited for being very rude.

EDITED by Jamesbacmon : Mire rune use to slow down WB like DF do for archers.
                    Last edited by jamesbacmon; 04-14-2014, 09:21 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Actually, I'm a mage and I'm pretty irritated when my Thunderer's slow triggers.
                      Generally, that slow didn't change much. The only difference is that I have longer and more beneficial rounds, but the amount of those rounds is lower than it used to be.

I'll repeat that once more: a knight, who's always been right behind me in WB is still on my back with moreless the same overall dmg difference.
                      The only different thing is that now our rounds aren't as synchronized as they used to be and we finish our rounds in different times. The overall dmg is still the same even when I happen to do twice higher rounds than I used to before the last patch.

Comment

Working...
                      X