Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Put Mire Rune in Rune Evnent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamesbacmon
    started a topic Put Mire Rune in Rune Evnent

Put Mire Rune in Rune Evnent

As mages and archer can slow down the WB using DF [for mages its delphic] which slow down, but for knight there is nothing so it will be fair to provide the Mire rune in next event !

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Actually, I'm a mage and I'm pretty irritated when my Thunderer's slow triggers.
    Generally, that slow didn't change much. The only difference is that I have longer and more beneficial rounds, but the amount of those rounds is lower than it used to be.

I'll repeat that once more: a knight, who's always been right behind me in WB is still on my back with moreless the same overall dmg difference.
    The only different thing is that now our rounds aren't as synchronized as they used to be and we finish our rounds in different times. The overall dmg is still the same even when I happen to do twice higher rounds than I used to before the last patch.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    Originally posted by xxCorxx View Post
    Wats mire rune for? ? ? ? : ? ?
    edited for being very rude.

EDITED by Jamesbacmon : Mire rune use to slow down WB like DF do for archers.
    Last edited by jamesbacmon; 04-14-2014, 09:21 AM. Reason: Language

Leave a comment:

• xxCorxx
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    As mages and archer can slow down the WB using DF [for mages its delphic] which slow down, but for knight there is nothing so it will be fair to provide the Mire rune in next event !
    Wats mire rune for? ? ? ? : ? ?

Leave a comment:

• Reylinna
    replied
    Don't care about mire for wb, just want it for necro to get that danged lvl 15 xD

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    there's a much simpler way. Just go to a new server n create an archer...problem solved. You'll have deep freeze once you lvl up. You won't even have to spend balens to get mire runes....

Leave a comment:

• You_Die
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Just use your CD rune to help with WB since you need an edge.

funny guy!

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    I know right?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    nobody cares about mire rune or wb, so stop talking about wb, before every other archer on my server finds out

im fine with them thinking im balening every day
    i don't have money to pay my PXRNSTAR [my toon, ie- Recharging balens ] to make love lol.
    anyway i need Mire rune.Just conveying my message to a G.M

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    nobody cares about mire rune or wb, so stop talking about wb, before every other archer on my server finds out

im fine with them thinking im balening every day

Leave a comment:

Working...
X