Trading and Filtered Chat & More

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading and Filtered Chat & More

Theres a cupple of things i can think of that i would enjoy to see wartune add...

1.) Trading System / Auction System.
    ~Either a actual Trade system (click on player outside city, ect?,) OR Add the ability to add items in the Mail, to send to people OR sell on a Open Auction House
    Good Examples:http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....a-trade-system...........

2.) Better Chat Filter System.
    ~Have an extra setting where the player can chose to always see the yellow text or for it to ONLY show up in the system log/channel (filter it between friend/guild logins and rewards and general public achievements, ect.)
    Its just SO ANNOYING when your talking to your guild,party ect and then all of a sudden get SPAMMED THE **** out of while trying to read what the other person typed..
    Also sucks how short the messages are, i normally have to send 2 or 3 messages...
    Some Example or Good Points:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....43-Chat-system

3.) Guild Activities.
    ~ A good example would be like the "Guild Boss", and more Guild Quests.
    ~ Also More/special items in the guild shop would be nice.
    ~ Guild "Events", maybe inbetween the World Events there could be something a whole guild could join in on, like a dungeon but bigger/harder?

4.) Some kind of "Mini-Map" at least give us a general idea of the whereabouts, Mines and monsters/treasure around,like general direction or something?

5.) Another thing that would be nice is for those who have no life and can play all day or w/e can still get exp/gold/rewards with out stamina and having all the dungeons "tries" finished. Also maybe make it to where to counters go up the higher the level you are?
    Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
    Most of the more active players in the game run out "of stuff to do" relatively quick, and I must admit looking at my seeds grow in farm gets boring very fast, especially if planted the 12 hours ones. Current content is amazing, events are well seperated in time, but only problem is the quantity of content. We litterally run out of stuff to do!
    Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
    Well, I can argue about current countdowns content actually. Here's an example. This morning, we made a group of 4 friends for MP dungeons. Near last boss we poped our +100% exp buff. We made 4 more runs back to back. 32 minutes left on the scroll. so 28 minutes playing and done for MP for 24 hours. Then zerged a few campaign untill scroll wore off, attacked in arena then went to crypt floors. every 5-10 floors, back to arena since cooldown over. Rince / repeat. So! about 2 hours played, and no MP dungeons, maybe 2 or 3 more campaign left and half the arenas done for the day. 2 hours. I do play a LOT of MMOs, still have other MMOs active, reason is: not enough content in Wartune yet. .

6.) Whack-A-Mouse Rankings for Loading screen / Bounty Quests
    As the whack-a-mouse mini game is pretty much implemented into the game effectively, maybe we could have some form of event and ranking system for most ammount of points in 100 seconds or something like that

We appreciate your suggestions and for compiling the ideas from the other threads. Expect more improvements in the game and that this will be looked upon.

Comment

Bump~.. and adding that i have been looking for a city to attack for about 45 mins now, found 2 cities, one under protection and the other a guild member.. WE NEED A MAP, or at least a *angry face* zoom.. this is pissing me the hell off.......
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-21-2012, 10:15 AM. Reason: profanity is unnecessary

Comment

I Doubt and hope there won't ever be an actual trade/auction/mail stuff system -.- as I've stated before, It can be easily abused by players creating multiple accounts, the auction in which you can sell items for balens is more then fair, enough said
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
          I Doubt and hope there won't ever be an actual trade/auction/mail stuff system -.- as I've stated before, It can be easily abused by players creating multiple accounts, the auction in which you can sell items for balens is more then fair, enough said
          All mmos have trade systems. You go play an mmo and you automatically think there is some kind of trade system. Stop trades won't take out cheaters. Cheaters will cheat all they want if they so want to. I bet there are tons of hackers iin this game already and you just don't know about it. So saying that taking out trade system will stop people from abusing it . Is clearly wrong. People will find ways to hack in the game if they so want to. Why punish everyone in the game just to hopefully stop cheaters? You can't stop hackers so you shouldn't take away one major important thing of a mmo. Trade system is needed as well as a auction house.

Comment

Also who ever said the auction would give you balens, i was thinking gold/vouchers.. because balens you have to pay rl money for.. and EVERY MMO iv EVER seen besides this one has some sort of trade/auction system, i think its completely STUPID that wartune doesnt have one, and to fix the "Abusers of trade" why not make everything you get threw the tutorial "bound" which means you cant *edit* trade it....

oh and FYI after 55 mins of trying to find a city to plunder i finally *edit* found one, but his lvl was to high to atk him. so i moved back to a lower lvl map and only can find 6 cities total, 2 of which are guildmates.. we need a dam zoom out or minimap, or a button to attack closet city to plunder........
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-21-2012, 12:25 PM. Reason: Swearing is NOT okay!

Comment

Bump -
              really want that chat filtering and how much text you can type per line. i really hate it where i have to enter 3 times just to finish typing one sentence at times. why are we limited to only 10 words per line is just ridiculous.

having the option of expanding that text is great also, when you farming, you better hope no one is talking to you cause you are you going to miss it from all the clicks you are doing.

having the option of dragging the chat box wider would be good too or have a different tab for chatting only, hate it because half the time i miss what people are saying because some info flew by because of world announcement or such.
              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                Bump -
                really want that chat filtering and how much text you can type per line. i really hate it where i have to enter 3 times just to finish typing one sentence at times. why are we limited to only 10 words per line is just ridiculous.

having the option of expanding that text is great also, when you farming, you better hope no one is talking to you cause you are you going to miss it from all the clicks you are doing.

having the option of dragging the chat box wider would be good too or have a different tab for chatting only, hate it because half the time i miss what people are saying because some info flew by because of world announcement or such.
                yea the limited words per line SUCKS, i mean i know there has to be a limit but why is it SO SMALL of a limit..... The expanding atm is alright it could be bigger on the farm though... and the dragging around i dont like to much... but it would be nice for thoes who want, but the filter would be the BEST part.. most games that show alot of information in the chat windows has a settings option to seperate that info into the "system" log chat

Comment

Originally posted by Ebane View Post
                  2.) Better Chat Filter System.
                  ~Have an extra setting where the player can chose to always see the yellow text or for it to ONLY show up in the system log/channel (filter it between friend/guild logins and rewards and general public achievements, ect.)
                  Its just SO ANNOYING when your talking to your guild,party ect and then all of a sudden get SPAMMED THE **** out of while trying to read what the other person typed..
                  This! System announcements are spam plain and simple. We should have the option to turn them off, especially the announcements about the First Payment, plundering people under lvl 25, etc. None of that applies to a lvl 40+ player, but we still have to see it. It's very annoying.

The only system message that should be allowed to appear in any chat is the one about the server shutting down. That is the only truly vital announcement that everyone needs to see.
                  "Without love it cannot be seen."

Name: Ange
                  Nickname: The Witch of Resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by R23501501 View Post
                    Also who ever said the auction would give you balens, i was thinking gold/vouchers.. because balens you have to pay rl money for.. and EVERY MMO iv EVER seen besides this one has some sort of trade/auction system, i think its completely STUPID that wartune doesnt have one, and to fix the "Abusers of trade" why not make everything you get threw the tutorial "bound" which means you cant *edit* trade it....

oh and FYI after 55 mins of trying to find a city to plunder i finally *edit* found one, but his lvl was to high to atk him. so i moved back to a lower lvl map and only can find 6 cities total, 2 of which are guildmates.. we need a dam zoom out or minimap, or a button to attack closet city to plunder........
                    Wartune AH is suppose to for balens. it is suppose to be a way for non cashers to compete with cashers and overall balance the system.

Comment

Working...
                    X