Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

GMT Server BAttleGround and Redoga Drake Boos TIME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMT Server BAttleGround and Redoga Drake Boos TIME

Dear Dev.....
    I have idea about battle ground and Redoga Boss time.

Now Battle ground time at 20:00-20:55(round1&2) Server time, GMT +8 time at 3:00 AM
    so We are GMT Player hard to Join ur Batlle Ground Event.
    i have idea, how about change to 23:00-23:55 server time, GMT +8 time at 6:00 AM(morning) all player can enjoy the Game with Cup of Coffee.

And Bos REDOGA Drake TIme 21:00-22:00 server time, GMT +8 time at 4:00 AM
    How about Change to 00:00 server time, GMT +8 time at 7:00 AM
    kill boss before go to Work...

thanks....

Hopefully this will happen. It will.
    Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
    Thanks

Comment

I think you shouldn't play in GMT servers if difference 8 hours. All players will anjoy that? To me personaly GMT +3 only and i am happy with that. In group arena and first boss fight not always can participate (but its my problems not servers) and its fine to me while dont need do events at night. Last event boss is at midnight after that bed

Comment

Not agreed..early morning is not a good idea..we need to prepare ourself..bath..breakfast..idk how u got free time to play at that time?..but at 7.00pm+ (real time) after we back from work is much2 better.. (GMT)
        Last edited by nofuluk; 09-19-2012, 04:47 AM.
        IGN : AwakenedOne
        Class : Knight
        Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
        Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Originally posted by nofuluk View Post
          Not agreed..early morning is not a good idea..we need to prepare ourself..bath..breakfast..idk how u got free time to play at that time?..but at 7.00pm+ (real time) after we back from work is much2 better.. (GMT)
          +1 some of us (me) need to brush our kitties too along with getting ready for daily annoying chores
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X