Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sylph Leveling, Mahra, and Sepulcrum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Leveling, Mahra, and Sepulcrum

I am just curious if anyone knows if using mahra BEFORE leveling your sylph will give it more stats each level up?
    If using mahra before leveling does get you more stats each time your sylph levels, does the same thing work for sepulcrums?

It doesnt matter which you do first. Both will result in the same stats at the end.

Keep in mind, if you have tons of sepulcrum like alooooooooooot:P, you might wanna use sepulcrum first to try to max the useless stat (strength for gaia etc) so the rest can be used on better stats before doing mahra.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
      Keep in mind, if you have tons of sepulcrum like alooooooooooot:P, you might wanna use sepulcrum first to try to max the useless stat (strength for gaia etc) so the rest can be used on better stats before doing mahra.

I'm a little bit confused. If it doesn't make a difference in the end, how does using sepulcrum to max a useless stat (like strength for gaia) before using the mahra help in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
        I'm a little bit confused. If it doesn't make a difference in the end, how does using sepulcrum to max a useless stat (like strength for gaia) before using the mahra help in the end?
        its simple, because when the useless stat's cap is low, you bound to max it faster and then every enchant you do after is allocated to more useful stat.
        but this is applied when you have limited sepulcrum, if you have enough sepulcrum to max enchant everything after you upgraded your sylph then it wouldnt matter.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          its simple, because when the useless stat's cap is low, you bound to max it faster and then every enchant you do after is allocated to more useful stat.
          but this is applied when you have limited sepulcrum, if you have enough sepulcrum to max enchant everything after you upgraded your sylph then it wouldnt matter.
          I only see you presenting 2 options.

Option 1) Max the stat using sepulcrum before using mahra.

Option 2) Use mahra first to raise the current + maximum of all the stats, then use sepulcrum to randomly raise/max stats.

Even if I max a useless stat using sepulcrum before using mahra, mahra will still raise the current and maximum of each stat.
          How is maxing a (useless)stat using sepulcrum before raising it's(/all other stats) values with mahra more beneficial then doing it after using the mahra?

Comment

I only see you presenting 2 options.

Option 1) Max the stat using sepulcrum before using mahra.

Option 2) Use mahra first to raise the current + maximum of all the stats, then use sepulcrum to randomly raise/max stats.

Even if I max a useless stat using sepulcrum before using mahra, mahra will still raise the current and maximum of each stat.
            How is maxing a (useless)stat using sepulcrum before raising it's(/all other stats) values with mahra more beneficial then doing it after using the mahra?
            Raising the maximum value attainable (CAP) has nothing to do with raising your current value in its stats.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Raising the maximum value attainable (CAP) has nothing to do with raising your current value in its stats.
              Do you even still play?

Anyway, I am well aware of that. HOWEVER, mahra level raises both the maximum value attainable (CAP) as well as the current value for that stat.

So I'm not sure what you're trying to lead on to, but mahra level increase (star gain) does have something to do with raising the CAP as well as the current value.

Comment

Do you even still play?

Anyway, I am well aware of that. HOWEVER, mahra level raises both the maximum value attainable (CAP) as well as the current value for that stat.

So I'm not sure what you're trying to lead on to, but mahra level increase (star gain) does have something to do with raising the CAP as well as the current value.
                In the end its the same however, for the matter of getting the most out of your sylph early on its better. Not everyone, correction barely anyone can max out stars+max out stats at the same time so maxing out its useless stats so all sepulcrums you use go into useful stats gets you a bigger bang for your sepulcrums in the leveling phase(star upgrading)

Basically by using sepulcrums on your sylph early you gain better stats for your sylph at that point in time compared to upgrading it and having your sepulcrums go into 4 stats instead of the 2 Ideal stats.

Comment

Do you even still play?

Did you notice that your Sylph's BR did not increase even if that was the case?
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Did you notice that your Sylph's BR did not increase even if that was the case?
                    actually, sylph's BR increased when you raised their rank/star.
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I thought that if you maxed a stat through sepulcrum you couldn't enchant anymore, and if you wanted your sylph to grow you have to upgrade its rarity?

Comment

Originally posted by hawkreborn View Post
                        I thought that if you maxed a stat through sepulcrum you couldn't enchant anymore, and if you wanted your sylph to grow you have to upgrade its rarity?
                        yep, you thought right. and that's the point.

Comment

It's simple

My gaia has 633 strength, useless stat for gaia to have strength. If i spam enough sepulcrum on strength it's maxed. then it cannot increase its strength anymore till i upgrade the rank with mahra. However once strength is maxed, the sepulcrum i will use will go to int, def and endurance. Meaning the sepulcrum will be used more. At some point defence could be maxed next, meaning that sepulcrum will only be used on end and int, the 2 most important stats of gaia.

Before maxing strength 25% of the sepulcrum (on average) would go to strength. In case of using 50 sepulcrum at the same time, which i do cz im lazy, it would put 12/13 sepulcrum on strength. 12/13 on def, 12/13 on end and 12/13 on int.

When strength is maxed the 50 sepulcrum being used will be split 33% on the other stats each. using 50 sepulcrum you could roughly say it would put 16/17 on def, 16/17 on end and 16/17 on int.

When def is maxed ( cz it has the single lowest capacity), 50% will be split on end and int. Meaning at 50 sepulcrum, you will use 25 on end and 25 on int.

That's why, if you have tons of sepulcrum, spam it first before using mahra. Upgrading mahra will increase the current aptitude and the cap, however cap will go higher than the aptitude obtained

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            actually, sylph's BR increased when you raised their rank/star.
                            Yeah, but if it's from 1* white to 2* white, nothing changes.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yeah, but if it's from 1* white to 2* white, nothing changes.
                              it changes. base stats(the one where you have 5 bonus points when the sylph levels up) grows according their rank and stars.

e/g: lvl1 1 star white sylph has 10 base stats, and lvl1 2star white sylph has 15(or 13? not sure) base stats.

Comment

Working...
                              X