Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battle Protection and its effect on unawakened damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Protection and its effect on unawakened damage

Apparently, the type of slyph you are using affects your damage even before awakening. For example, a person equipped with a gaia will hit a person equipped with an iris harder with their normal attack.

I've heard that the max BR of an evolved apollo surpasses that of an evolved gaia, so that will probably compensate for apollo's relatively weaker delphic. Due to this new battle protection system, I wonder if cashers in the future might use apollo instead of gaia.
    Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
    _______________^

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
    Apparently, the type of slyph you are using affects your damage even before awakening. For example, a person equipped with a gaia will hit a person equipped with an iris harder with their normal attack.

I've heard that the max BR of an evolved apollo surpasses that of an evolved gaia, so that will probably compensate for apollo's relatively weaker delphic. Due to this new battle protection system, I wonder if cashers in the future might use apollo instead of gaia.

Doubt it. 5% attack passive is hard to pass up, even with Apollo having overall better base resists. The fact that evolved apollo has better stats than evolved gaia is irrelevant, as their non-evolved versions already have that same relationship.

Comment

that BR mean nothing ,stats are all about Stars + Sepu , on the other hand every free Sylph have -50 resis to light/dark which will make a difference

Comment

Evolved Gaia is still the best in 1 on 1 dmg while evolved Apollo is the best defensive sylph. Their stats doesn't affect much since ultimately the player stats affect the dmg more than the sylph stats itself seeing as all the sylph skills are based on x% of dmg dealt by player and player stats always > sylph stats which only affects awakened state.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i do have noticed sth about skills, but im unsure if it's determined by the equiping sylph or whatsoever.

When i was in nirvana nm, my lightning bolt (mage skill) did a stunning and whopping dmg of 7.8k... (i know my blood does fixed 8k), but later it did around 21k dmg. I did noticed that when i hit 7.8k dmg the boss had resistance buffs on. So i'm not sure if it's somehow because of the sylph i used (if i use gaia all my attacks are electro), or that normal skills have an atk type too.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
            i do have noticed sth about skills, but im unsure if it's determined by the equiping sylph or whatsoever.

When i was in nirvana nm, my lightning bolt (mage skill) did a stunning and whopping dmg of 7.8k... (i know my blood does fixed 8k), but later it did around 21k dmg. I did noticed that when i hit 7.8k dmg the boss had resistance buffs on. So i'm not sure if it's somehow because of the sylph i used (if i use gaia all my attacks are electro), or that normal skills have an atk type too.
            From what i know right now res boost only active when u are under atk(work like gaia passive skill +5% atk when u are under atk) and i think when u deal 21k damage maybe because of buff etc(boss got debuff - pdef mdef damage revived +x damage or yourself got buff from another player,noway with nomal res boost can boost your damage too much like this)and last thing i have hear about skill boost your damage while u get more damage from player monster(hades skill i think) maybe boss have this skill too

Comment

Originally posted by R214205514 View Post
              From what i know right now res boost only active when u are under atk(work like gaia passive skill +5% atk when u are under atk) and i think when u deal 21k damage maybe because of buff etc(boss got debuff - pdef mdef damage revived +x damage or yourself got buff from another player,noway with nomal res boost can boost your damage too much like this)and last thing i have hear about skill boost your damage while u get more damage from player monster(hades skill i think) maybe boss have this skill too
              I think you misunderstood me, the bosses at nirvana have resistance buffs (and debuffs) therefore the boss could be, someway, seen as a player with resistance. And that might be able to cause variation in the dmg of regular skills.

Ps. i hate captcha

Comment

well . i saw evolved gaia in action with chinese players and deals over 1million damage but then i also saw a video of chinese world boss blood fang and a dark sylph survived that dangerous hit of the world boss three times so am not sure which sylph is that .

idk i think its evolved hades coz it looked some thing like this

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hades' (Dark) Transformation to Aegis.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	1685414

PS ,, this sylph is called aegis and survived wb major attack three times plus healed to the maximum hp

but am not sure if apollo is stronger than gaia evolved i really much doubt it

IGNORE BELOW I HAD TO CHECK SOME BLOGS AND COMPARE FIRST .. THE ABOVE ONE IS FROM ****** BLOG
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-14-2014, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X