GM please look at suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM please look at suggestion

Socketing rods game managers r2 need to be revised. It seems that if you dont have balens you can't socket your gear and that makes the game not balanceable between cashier players and non cashers. If you want to socket your entire gear pve and pvp pieces including the rings, trinkets you need 15 socketing rods plus an additional 7 socketing rods for pve equipment that you forge with xtals. So 22x 185= 4070 balens which is worth about $45.00 with balens left over every 10 levels of playing time. What non cashier can afford to spend that much every 10 levels in game. I know leveling in the 40's and even 50's will take time. Here are my options.

1. Socketing rods cost 2 million gold or 2 million contribution points from guild shop any level per socketing rod. That way people have to work hard for thier gear. This even helps cashier players use that money on something else like big rewards or mage packs.

2 Socketing rods be placed on the vip wheel where you have a chance to win.

3. Socketing rods can be bought with vouchers with r2games creating the value of the vouchers needed to buy.

4. Socketing rods be won at heroic level dungeons or Normal dungeons starting at level 45-50 dungeon and up.

Let me know what you guys think and pass them onto the team to help balance the game. I notice some people paying attention to this and wanting to leave game to play another game due to unbalance.

Suggestion noticed. Thank you very much.
    Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
    Thanks

Comment

This is a great idea! +1

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Coco View Post
        Suggestion noticed. Thank you very much.
        Thank you very much as well for reading.

Comment

2mill thats a lot for no-casher players but if u could find a n between that would be nice +10
          Server: s9 Class: ~mage~Honor: Level: ~38~ Guild: ~pirates~ Name of Character: Cripz

UNITED BONDED
          BY BY
          TRAGEDY LOYALTY

Comment

+1 for your idea good for cashers and non cashers alike.

please scratch option 2 though don't stick it on the wheel of shame.

*thumbs up* tho great suggestion lets hope r2 implement it.

Comment

i agree that all items and gears (including socketing rods) should be available for both casher or non-casher.

all you need to do is just make it hard to get for free

IMO, limiting some items only for casher makes the game imbalance

just remember when cashers investing their money, non-cashers investing their times.

Comment

Working...
              X