resist reduction bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resist reduction bug?

i have unlocked the middle battle reduction after achieving +300 in gem stats however every single crystal element type i ahem tried to put into the slot says it is invalid, just checking if anyone has had this problem, as far as i can read if you have gaia active then you can put up to 3 electric crystals on, i have tried with both apollo and gaia, and without ay sylph but every time i get "invalid item type!" appear,

any mod can look into it

or anyone have a way around this??

or experience the same thing??

Retired
    Character - Scotty
    Server - S94 Galbury Hold
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Originally posted by scotty0 View Post
    i have unlocked the middle battle reduction after achieving +300 in gem stats however every single crystal element type i ahem tried to put into the slot says it is invalid, just checking if anyone has had this problem, as far as i can read if you have gaia active then you can put up to 3 electric crystals on, i have tried with both apollo and gaia, and without ay sylph but every time i get "invalid item type!" appear,

any mod can look into it

Because this slot for res reduction crystal only and now u cant farm or buy it yet
    Last edited by R214205514; 04-13-2014, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty0 View Post

any mod can look into it

The resist reduction in center can only be socketed with "will" crystals which as of now haven't been released. you can check the tutorial and see the crystals are blue in color and the resistance they reduce depends on the active sylph you have on.

Comment

Originally posted by aramus614 View Post
        The resist reduction in center can only be socketed with "will" crystals which as of now haven't been released. you can check the tutorial and see the crystals are blue in color and the resistance they reduce depends on the active sylph you have on.
        ah right thanks i saw the picture and thought they were just the water ones for picture purposes

Retired
        Character - Scotty
        Class - Archer

Comment

anyone know when we will be able to get will crystals??

Retired
          Character - Scotty
          Class - Archer

Comment

I have 330 tota points in crystals and the first 3 shields unlocked I'm lvl 68. and the middle resist reduction will not open.. What am I missing? ***? This is not implying a single resistance needs to reach +300, but is cumulative across all resistances. This is affected by your crystals socketed and the inherent resistances of different sylphs. You must add together all of the +res and -res to reach a total of +300 resistance to unlock this.

Please note that when changing sylphs, your totals will go up and down according to which sylph you choose. As soon as the total reaches +300, it will be available. This will not be locked when you change, i.e. drop below +300. Once you reach +300 and unlock it, it will be permanent.
            Last edited by R28165955; 05-11-2014, 10:52 AM. Reason: HAHAHA I have edited it and it will still not unlock ***

Comment

you can get them w/ the horns recieved in sky
              trail

Comment

don't see any difference after equipping a lv 1 will crystal though...maybe the resist reduction amount is too low...
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

If you have 300+ crystals but the thing in the middle is not unlocked, than just rest your sylph and it should unlock. It's quite odd that you have to rest your sylph for it to work..

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    don't see any difference after equipping a lv 1 will crystal though...maybe the resist reduction amount is too low...
                    30 is too low for lv 1

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      Me either, equipped my second level 1 crystal, still nothing, though admittedly I don't know what it's actually supposed to do.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                        Me either, equipped my second level 1 crystal, still nothing, though admittedly I don't know what it's actually supposed to do.
                        I might be totally off here but if let's say 50 fire RES gives 6% resistance against fire attacks, I'm just assuming that 30 will gives about 3,5% increase damage if the opponent's RES is 0?
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

As far as I know, every 10 RES (either reduction or resistance) gives +/- 1% to/from dmg.
                          Thus, 30 RES Reduction gives you 3% more dmg to the enemy whose resistance is 0.

Comment

Working...
                          X