Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum-ers' Choice: Greatest Player in R2 Wartune (Final Round Voting)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Do you think I have something to gain if a particular player wins this forum game?... I even exclude myself from the finals.
    Do u think anyone of us have anything to gain from this? Its just tt u were really high handed lah .....in how u dealt with us.
    I've no problems with your rules except for that one that says tt voters must have had 25 posts before voting.
    That & u not making clear the rules from the start. Personally,if i had known that u were going to be wishywashy, i wont even bother turning up & getting myself all
    excited with anticipation.
    Ok let this conclude this saga. I won't be replying anymore.
    I think it safe to say tt in the minds of the ppl from our server, Patryn is already the winner.. regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by xxCorxx View Post
      Do u think anyone of us have anything to gain from this? Its just tt u were really high handed lah .....in how u dealt with us.
      I've no problems with your rules except for that one that says tt voters must have had 25 posts before voting.
      That & u not making clear the rules from the start. Personally,if i had known that u were going to be wishywashy, i wont even bother turning up & getting myself all
      I think it safe to say tt in the minds of the ppl from our server, Patryn is already the winner.. regardless.

Patryn is NOT the winner, the voting has not concluded yet

we will find out if he is the winner tomorrow, when the voting ends
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

(1) Kessar
        (2) Athena
        (3) Patryn
        ChieftainRez
        Knight
        VictisHNR
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

(1) Kessar
          (2) Patryn
          (3) Athena
          Laomi
          S1
          VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by xxCorxx View Post
            i think u should respect ppl ideas instead of vomiting widely with your throat .. let the judge decide instead of complaining here

god!!

Comment

(3) Athena
              (2) Kessar
              (1) Patryn
              S404 Jade River
              Wiseman
              Founder of Fairy Tail
              View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

(1) Kessar
                (2) Patryn
                (3) Athena
                ValKitteh - S1
                "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Vote

(1) Kessar
                  (2) Athena
                  (3) Patryn

Comment

I dont mind if any of those 3 candidates to win as I dont know any of them, I voted for you - Malleus, you were 4th you had the cutoff line under the final 4 yet at the last round you excluded yourself Condor, making all the people that voted for Malleus having their votes ignored. Any explanation why? I do understand its your thread your rules but still it seems a bit odd.
                    Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                      I dont mind if any of those 3 candidates to win as I dont know any of them, I voted for you - Malleus, you were 4th you had the cutoff line under the final 4 yet at the last round you excluded yourself Condor, making all the people that voted for Malleus having their votes ignored. Any explanation why? I do understand its your thread your rules but still it seems a bit odd.
                      han vill visa att han är inte örattvisst till andra

Comment

(5) kessar

Comment

(1) Kessar
                          (2) Athena
                          (3) Patryn
                          ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                          SquishyFoxy
                          S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                          (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                            (1) Patryn
                            (2) Kessar
                            (3) Athena

btw Condor despite the fact that you either bought into the accusations that I had people voting on multiple accounts OR you just don't want me to win and so decided to invalidate half of the people who want to vote for me I don't hold any ill will.

have a nice day
                            Yea.. no ill will there I'd thought higher of you before you posted this.

Comment

(1) Kessar
                              (2)Athena
                              (3)Patryn
                              Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                                Originally, my intention was to have 4 rounds
                                16 -> 8 -> 4 -> 2 -> 1

Then, I noticed that the interest in it is waning. As evident from the previous round, fewer forum-ers took part and I realized that if I dragged it excessively long, the final round would be boring. So it was a bid to spice up the competition by changing the format to 16 -> 8 -> 3 and instead let the forum-ers decide on the top 3 placing.

This was an adaptive step which, in my opinion, had to be taken so as to bring us to a different way of ending the competition.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X