Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is things fair between players cross publishers in same time zone? ~ mod replied

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kong s5 (aka europe 3) will prevail!!!!

i should make a thread that because i am in one of the most active and cashing server in eu, i get 1m gold per wb while i am one of the top cashers of the server, while in dead r2 servers people get 4-5 or even 6m gold per wb...thevictorious i like you, i even have a quote of yours in my signature, but you see things only from your perspective, tok nm, as said above, is an omerta from players, try to convince your top players to strip, dont ask for some people to lose their bonus, its just pure envy, try hard (as we did with collaboration from kong 11 server) to do the same.
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post

What we don't get on Kong are the free balen offers.
      A lot of those offers here don't work though and/or contain unwanted/destructive stuff to our computer.

An answer brings no illumination
      unless the question has matured to a point where
      it gives rise to this answer which thus becomes its fruit
      Therefore learn how to put a question

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
        kong s5 (aka europe 3) will prevail!!!!

i should make a thread that because i am in one of the most active and cashing server in eu, i get 1m gold per wb while i am one of the top cashers of the server, while in dead r2 servers people get 4-5 or even 6m gold per wb...thevictorious i like you, i even have a quote of yours in my signature, but you see things only from your perspective, tok nm, as said above, is an omerta from players, try to convince your top players to strip, dont ask for some people to lose their bonus, its just pure envy, try hard (as we did with collaboration from kong 11 server) to do the same.
        Lol, yeah I agree with you BUT I have not envy to anybody, I play game to have fun not to sick my heart, I just tried to convince our top players to help with this issue, like what they was do, but seems you just missed alot of threads and posts about his.

Anyway 2 of top 8 seems will never strip off not cuz they can't, but you will now, and If you search my posts you will see by yourself, anyway I say that again, I don't blame them, and I don't have anything against them if it's related to this issue, I just ask for fair gaming system, and you can see I never suggest remove TOK cuz another do that, its just need to fix with lowering multiplier or give all players same chance with 1 ranking system.

Truly Its not that big issue, but still I don't accept to see who made same efforts as me exactly or less get advantages over me because R2 fault.

I even don't recharge more than 5$ or 10$, I only use VIP and like a few months I recharged 5$ or 10$ for each so I don't care about recharges bonus, but since I open this threads for all, and to show general issue, I would agree if recharge thing is correct its unfair for cashers.
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha
          I think it's pretty clear you have something personal against him rather that all that ** you've given. His post isn't about asking ppl to strip or for compensation to catch up to older servers. So its either you have something against him or your English sucks worse than his for not being able to understand that from his posts. Since you have so much free time, why not go improve on your English since you fail to grasp the actual meaning from such a simple post? Trolling in the forums to improve your post count while making yourself look like an idiot isn't healthy nor productive.
          Athena rocks ..

Comment

Simple Solution remove all bonuses from tok so players face players shadows without any boosts.

Problem solved!!

Comment

Originally posted by Erabonknight View Post
              Simple Solution remove all bonuses from tok so players face players shadows without any boosts.

Problem solved!!
              not really a solution. only the top 100 will stand a chance to kill them if they're fully geared...new players won't stand a chance at all. Also the shadows still grow at same rate as the actual player itself which is one of the main problems with this system. The growth rate of the difficulty is pegged to the wrong base in this case. It would've been better to just turn it into a summoner like battle but give the shadows different bonuses based on difficulty lvl. E.g. NM shadows have 10% more stats than actual players and take 20% reduced dmg but no status immune and stats are taken at the pt in time the battle is initiated. So only way to make it easier is to retain dmg items and remove all def related equipment.

Personally I prefer if they just remove tok altogether and replace it with another event such as tiamat invasion or having a 2nd attempt at spire...
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
              X