Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is things fair between players cross publishers in same time zone? ~ mod replied

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is things fair between players cross publishers in same time zone? ~ mod replied

Hi,

I don't like open threads, not going to be 2nd james here :P I know this is so much posts that I did this week, but admin keep merge them to another threads even if they not fully related. I wish admin keep this separated and not misunderstand the topic and merge it again. (it snto for tok issue only its in general about game issues we have).

Anyway, I just want to make a spot light on something that R2 stuff was reply to us with it, when all players can "take advantage" of something like tok strip, or additional events items given by mistake or all players lose something with like maintenance , we got replies with meaning that they have to not care about that, because we have 1 zone so all players lose same items or get same items so there is no advantages for some players that another cant get.

BUT today I read reply in another thread that remind me about issue about SAME zone servers but different publishers (or let me say clients publishers), when there is an emergency or normal maintenance in R2 that make us lose something like WB or anything else while another servers in the same zone play it ! and another issue like and the biggest issue ToK strip off issue, i just will just keep you with this gold quotation :
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Not really...not all players being punished...just R2 players while Kong and the other x servers we meet get all the fun in ToK NM and soon their weak players will be stronger than R2 Average players. So don't complain when CW is dominated by Kong and other non-R2 publisher players and all R2 players gonna get is few hundred crystals each CW. In BG will be same issue. Have fun being forced to spend more $$$ just to keep up when you could've kept up for free if they bothered to help strip...
    So as example of take advantage that another publishers can do rune events "free" while R2 not without cash (in EU servers as I know at least).

So question is, is really R2 make it fair play for all players in the same time zone cross servers and cross publishers?

Because we fight those players belong to another publishers in Battlegrounds, Arena Party (not sure about this because I don't do it from ages) and the biggest Event Class War, so they take advantage of naked tok while we are not in R2 ( EU servers specially ).

I suggest to look seriously after this issue.

What I can suggest now :
    * Better compensation system, example instead of giev 200K gold for who get 2 mil gold for 1 WB, give gold depends on BR or level or give 5 Signet Training to recover gold from recovery system (that need to fix if you missed 1 WB of 2 you must still have chance to recover it).
    * Make ranking system cross publishers for 1 time zone.
    * Or just make battleground and class war for only players in same publisher ( I know it would be not funny at all and no challenges but ... )
    * OR at least you maybe can enable player ability to move character to another publishers or servers ( I know this is impossible but just saying).

P.S About ToK: AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, I DON'T BLAME PLAYERS AT ALL, AND I FULLY RESPECT AND THANKFUL FOR TOP PLAYERS EFFORTS TO STRIP IN LATE NIGHT OR EARLY MORNING, I JUST WANT R2 LOOK AFTER THIS ISSUE.
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 04-16-2014, 04:27 AM.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Hi,

I don't like open threads, not going to be 2nd james here :P I know this is so much posts that I did this week, but admin keep merge them to another threads even if they not fully related. I wish admin keep this separated and not misunderstand the topic and merge it again. (it snto for tok issue only its in general about game issues we have).

Anyway, I just want to make a spot light on something that R2 stuff was reply to us with it, when all players can "take advantage" of something like tok strip, or additional events items given by mistake or all players lose something with like maintenance , we got replies with meaning that they have to not care about that, because we have 1 zone so all players lose same items or get same items so there is no advantages for some players that another cant get.

BUT today I read reply in another thread that remind me about issue about SAME zone servers but different publishers (or let me say clients publishers), when there is an emergency or normal maintenance in R2 that make us lose something like WB or anything else while another servers in the same zone play it ! and another issue like and the biggest issue ToK strip off issue, i just will just keep you with this gold quotation :

So as example of take advantage that another publishers can do rune events "free" while R2 not without cash (in EU servers as I know at least).

So question is, is really R2 make it fair play for all players in the same time zone cross servers and cross publishers?

Because we fight those players belong to another publishers in Battlegrounds, Arena Party (not sure about this because I don't do it from ages) and the biggest Event Class War, so they take advantage of naked tok while we are not in R2 ( EU servers specially ).

What I can suggest now :
    * Better compensation system, example instead of giev 200K gold for who get 2 mil gold for 1 WB, give gold depends on BR or level or give 5 Signet Training to recover gold from recovery system (that need to fix if you missed 1 WB of 2 you must still have chance to recover it).
    * Or just make battleground and class war for only players in same publisher ( I know it would be not funny at all and no challenges but ... )
    * OR at least you maybe can enable player ability to move character to another publishers or servers ( I know this is impossible but just saying).

P.S About ToK: AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, I DON'T BLAME PLAYERS AT ALL, AND I FULLY RESPECT AND THANKFUL FOR TOP PLAYERS EFFORTS TO STRIP IN LATE NIGHT OR EARLY MORNING, I JUST WANT R2 LOOK AFTER THIS ISSUE.
    Best way is follow the chinese. Remove ToK. But I agree the compensation system needs to be fixed...if you only miss 1 wb you can't claim rewards for the other wb. Isn't it supposed to keep the claiming for each attempt separate? Not sure why only wb's 2 attempts are lumped together while every other thing that can be claimed has each separate attempt utilize a separate amount of signets...makes no sense unless its the tech guys make an error with the coding...

Another way is match the payment benefits by other publishers (afaik, kong players pay $$ to recharge credits and when they do so, they get x amount of credits free as a bonus instead of those free pots and bounty scrolls we get. These credits are then used to exchange for balens in game. So they literally have full freedom to choose how to spend the bonus balens they get. If I didn't recall wrongly, they can get free 30k balen (from exchanging the free credits) for every 2 or 3 times they recharge (each time recharged is the amount of credits to exchange for 30k balens.). So R2 players are literally paying more than kong players for the same amount of balens if we average the balen costs by including the free balens they can potentially get. If R2 changes the system to something similar...
    IGN: Athena
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Best way is follow the chinese. Remove ToK. But I agree the compensation system needs to be fixed...if you only miss 1 wb you can't claim rewards for the other wb. Isn't it supposed to keep the claiming for each attempt separate? Not sure why only wb's 2 attempts are lumped together while every other thing that can be claimed has each separate attempt utilize a separate amount of signets...makes no sense unless its the tech guys make an error with the coding...

Another way is match the payment benefits by other publishers (afaik, kong players pay $$ to recharge credits and when they do so, they get x amount of credits free as a bonus instead of those free pots and bounty scrolls we get. These credits are then used to exchange for balens in game. So they literally have full freedom to choose how to spend the bonus balens they get. If I didn't recall wrongly, they can get free 30k balen (from exchanging the free credits) for every 2 or 3 times they recharge (each time recharged is the amount of credits to exchange for 30k balens.). So R2 players are literally paying more than kong players for the same amount of balens if we average the balen costs by including the free balens they can potentially get. If R2 changes the system to something similar...

The way i see this request which is reasonable , i see more chances from kong to convert their system similar to r2 than r2 to change their system and give bonus balens xD

Server : S38x
      Class : Archer
      BR : 180k+
      Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

Hi,

What I can suggest now :

it suxs doesnt it. Will r2 really wan to look into this issue?

Comment

if 1 timezone take adventage of ToK more than others , is not a problem related to the company be it R2 or other publishers , is a problem of the community . i agree with athena , they should remove ToK for once the whole thing is ♥
          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 04-16-2014, 03:56 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

how about some kabam players that keep their bugged gems from the last gem event?
            happens in oceanic, idk for others..
            apparently some players manage to escape from the rollback, eventho not fully, some manage to have their slotted gems untouch by the rollback..
            while R2 players get their bugged items rollbacked, all i hope..
            surely CW gonna be "fun"

Comment

This might stick another bone in your maw, but afaik, the recharge packs are the same for both kong and R2 players (I've never recharged on R2 but it looks the same). But when you do buy kreds on kongregate, using $$$, you get a certain amount of bonus kreds based on your purchase amount. Though I think you'd need to purchase kreds at the highest amount about 20 times to get a "free" 30k balens, not 2-3 times.

[EDIT:Hmm, looks like they upped the max amount of kreds you can purchase at one time recently on kong. So you'd "only" have to purchase the max amount ($250) 7.5 times to get a "free" 30k balens. Regardless, it's a small boost for your regular casher, but could be a pretty big cut for the bigger cashers ($5k+ spent).]

As for segregating BG, Group Arena, and CW by platform in addition to time zone, that would be very silly. There just wouldn't be much competition, especially not on Kong. Think we have 3 East coast servers (4 if you count the merged servers #2 and #8) and archer CW finals would pretty much be solely S2/8. This game needs more players, not fewer.
              Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 04-16-2014, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma
                kazillion complaints that g.ms NEVER care about, NEVER reply to, and NEVER do anything about.

Just bored of looking at forums and seeing people continue to complain after noticing that the g.ms just don't give a **** what poor people think about there game.
                referring to my suggestion :

Hi,

What I can suggest now :
                and :

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of April at 2:30 AM EDT, (11:30 PM PDT (Apr 16th), 7:30 AM GMT, and 2:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer or shorter. Due to some issues with the Evil Unicorn in Wartune 2.45 part I’s update last week, the following items will be given to players Lvl. 20+ as compensation:
                • Mount Spirit x5
                • Mount Training Whip x50
                • Signet Training x5
                • Skeleton Key x5

Its just show something

Comment

Hi, I'm a Wartune forum mod for Kong. I can confirm that we do purchase what are called Kreds from Kong, and when we do, we get bonus Kreds, with which to spend on any game. Not every player who spends on Kong will spend all their purchased Kreds on one game, but I'm sure a great deal do. We do also get the recharge bonus items when we use these Kreds to purchase balens, and we get recharge event rewards when there is an event on. So if you want to see exactly the specials, here is a screenshot for you:

Click image for larger version

Name:	kreds.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	1685478

What we don't get on Kong are the free balen offers.

You asked about how things in game are different between the different platforms, (we have the same publisher you do, R2Games) and I can say they're the same. When you have events, we get the same ones. When you have a maintenance, we do to. The reason that you won't see a Kong specific part of the forum here, or Kong server numbers mentioned in event posts, is because we have our own forum on Kong, not because we have things different than you do. Our ToK runs the same as yours does, I am unsure what you mean by us getting benefits in it that you don't. I also don't know of any free "rune events" our events are the same as yours, we use the exact same wording, and we update our posts when you update yours. Consider Kong players a mini part of R2.

Someone mentioned players from Kabam who have glitched items from the gem event, if you have evidence that someone has items that they did not rightfully earn, please submit a ticket to support with that evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                    Hi, I'm a Wartune forum mod for Kong. I can confirm that we do purchase what are called Kreds from Kong, and when we do, we get bonus Kreds, with which to spend on any game. Not every player who spends on Kong will spend all their purchased Kreds on one game, but I'm sure a great deal do. We do also get the recharge bonus items when we use these Kreds to purchase balens, and we get recharge event rewards when there is an event on. So if you want to see exactly the specials, here is a screenshot for you:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81761[/ATTACH]

What we don't get on Kong are the free balen offers.

You asked about how things in game are different between the different platforms, (we have the same publisher you do, R2Games) and I can say they're the same. When you have events, we get the same ones. When you have a maintenance, we do to. The reason that you won't see a Kong specific part of the forum here, or Kong server numbers mentioned in event posts, is because we have our own forum on Kong, not because we have things different than you do. Our ToK runs the same as yours does, I am unsure what you mean by us getting benefits in it that you don't. I also don't know of any free "rune events" our events are the same as yours, we use the exact same wording, and we update our posts when you update yours. Consider Kong players a mini part of R2.

Someone mentioned players from Kabam who have glitched items from the gem event, if you have evidence that someone has items that they did not rightfully earn, please submit a ticket to support with that evidence.

its nice that wartune gives free balens offers, even chinese servers dont do this

so i took advantage of this till i emptied all the free offers for supersonic
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	no more offers.png
Views:	1
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	1685479
                    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                      its nice that wartune gives free balens offers, even chinese servers dont do this

so i took advantage of this till i emptied all the free offers for supersonic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81765[/ATTACH]
                      we don't REALLY get lots of bonus balens unless you recharge a lot....(for example $50 we only get $6 extra, $250 get $40 extra)

and not to mention the free balens you can get from surveys for other platforms, so I really don't think kong server has much benefit than r2 or kabam
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Captcha ffs

hmmm,

About free balens, I really so no point from it for all players, some get it cuz they in correct country some not get anything, so far I got a few free balens but from 1 year nothing work, add that free balens actually not free, actually most offers scam or spam, download a lot of malware and spyware, Actually I changed my email after a few surveys, I got a lot of spam, even some email is just contains se xual content ! so it snot good at all for game supposed to be for child or ad ult.

So I don't see it is a point for R2, its against R2.

Comment

no more free balens

5-6 months before some free balens offers work. But they are almost not worth, if you loose 1h per day there you will end in like 4-5 free balens. 90% of douwnload are viruses , and most of the surveis do not work. Last month i was not even able to take 1 free balen. So they are not worknig for 90% of players.

Comment

so should we encourage ppl to join kong server instead of r2/kabam? why so many ppl think kong server get much better reward than others...=_=
                            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                            IGN: Kimwong
                            CLASS: Knight
                            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

In my country I could only get 9$ (1-time thing) from getting "free kreds" on kongregate (proxy is disallowed, tried tunnelling connection through some servers, but those IPs already existed in kong database).

I also don't get the "free" rune event issue. Every server got the same Exchange Rune event.

The difference with ToK isn't a publisher issue, but people's attitude. Kong EU server made an unoficial rule which all try to follow - take off sylph, % astrals and med before you go to bed if you're strong enough to qualify for ToK.

When they released sylphs, kong players were the first to get orange ones, and it wasn't because of "free" or "lowered price" balens on kong servers. We just happen to have people who can throw 5-10k$ nearly every month.

Kong hasn't dominated CW finals. It's mostly an issue of the maturity of the server. Kongregate Server 3 EU (kong-s5) is a pretty old server with some strong players/cashers. Still, Zebq or LinkeTong are a way beyond any kong player's reach.
                              Last edited by Caballero1321; 04-16-2014, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X