Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Suggestion] make world chat unlimited instead of use bullhorns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Suggestion] make world chat unlimited instead of use bullhorns

Hi

I know and feel most suggestions is useless because its copy and paste from china versions with some modifications done by R2 sake.

But still will suggest, I suggest to make world chat unlimited times instead of use bullhorns, I know there would be spams and unwanted chat from low levels alts and so, so I would suggest just a new limited for each level, and keep bullhorns in your market

As example for level 70+ make it unlimited, or limited for minutes. and lowers levels for lower limits.

Its just funny that you need to buy bullhorns to help people in world chat or answer questions or just friendly chat ! current free limit really bad.

In another hand its just so annoying when you enable world chat for very low level (like lvl 20 and less) without bullhorns, We got many times some idiots from another servers or same server log and insult people ! I saw that many times in last 2 month in my server ! rude / s e xual talking and insults for players from lvl 6 or lvl 7 player belong to coward !

So please just update this system.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Imagine the spam....
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

esndepo complexes

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Imagine the spam....
      what spam, this why I said unlimited for high level players, well if you don't like lvl 70 make it 80

It's just annoying I help ppl outside guild in world chat for answer , share things and suddenly I see I need bullhorns.

And free for new players its also annoying cuz those jerks who create new toon just to insult people that can't face them in real account / toon.

Add that I think they not allow toons lower than lvl 35 to PM another players because those scammers .

Comment

am sorry to disagree but for lvl 70+ only unlimited is selfishness and talk about low levels being forced to buy bull horns to ask just for help

beleive me i have visited los of old servers and all that talk spam is none other than high level players

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
          what spam, this why I said unlimited for high level players, well if you don't like lvl 70 make it 80

It's just annoying I help ppl outside guild in world chat for answer , share things and suddenly I see I need bullhorns.

And free for new players its also annoying cuz those jerks who create new toon just to insult people that can't face them in real account / toon.

Add that I think they not allow toons lower than lvl 35 to PM another players because those scammers .

so now u have the gut to call me a scammer coz am below high level .. let me tell u i never needed help from top guy and never askd any top guy in my server any thing in my whole gaming of wartune ,, all the help i needed , i found them here and talk about low lives are non other than high level losers who just cant accept to lose coz they cant compete ,, u are just funny that u go up against yourself and telling ppl they are scammers ,,, i pity you

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
            am sorry to disagree but for lvl 70+ only unlimited is selfishness and talk about low levels being forced to buy bull horns to ask just for help

beleive me i have visited los of old servers and all that talk spam is none other than high level players
            I'm suggest and giving example lol, i'm not game developer or any kind of stuff for this game, I know many slow levelers become pro even with lvl 60's

so now u have the gut to call me a scammer coz am below high level .. let me tell u i never needed help from top guy and never askd any top guy in my server any thing in my whole gaming of wartune ,, all the help i needed , i found them here and talk about low lives are non other than high level losers who just cant accept to lose coz they cant compete ,, u are just funny that u go up against yourself and telling ppl they are scammers ,,, i pity you
            Yes you are scammer

for real I meant those levels with 10's or 20's that not have enough level to join pvp game, that ask you your info to recharge you :P and those things, I know many not believe that but its just annoying.

Comment

i think the reason for your complaining is that there are many scammers in your server with low levels .. but then that doesnt give you the right to call other slow levelers scammers without knowing them who they really are first,,

i know alot of amazing slow levelers and very kind to others in any place even if their br doesnt match

and as for many high levelers talk trash everywhere , anytime as i have seen alot of them , i dont think we should be judgmental to others

thank u for your time

Comment

i think the reason for your complaining is that there are many scammers in your server with low levels .. but then that doesnt give you the right to call other slow levelers scammers without knowing them who they really are first,,

i know alot of amazing slow levelers and very kind to others in any place even if their br doesnt match

and as for many high levelers talk trash everywhere , anytime as i have seen alot of them , i dont think we should be judgmental to others

thank u for your time
                I just wonder from how many misunderstanding here, I don't call ALL low level scammers but MOST scammers are low levels, so I don't judged on those.
                And after all If i'm level 80, I was one day low level, so I insult myself? or call myself scammer?

I just was thought you was kidding just figured that you serious about this. I just meant to suggest something to solve sammers issue.

And for slow levelers, I think levels under 40 has no point to stay at that low, nothing to do really no pve legend as example and pvp lvl 35 you can get from join 2 GB , yes don't level up so fast but don't stay so long as well. really no point.

So I don't think restriction is hurt here specially I'm talking about limitation not prevent at all.

Comment

not everyone's goal is to reach lvl 80 .. every one has different own aims in the game to acheive their aims and work hard for it , spend their precious time on it ,,,, that cant be called pointless , coz they are trying to prove something to themselves and having confidence and beleive in what they can acheive

and solving scammer issues wont be this way , i assure u . it will lead to loads of scam in the game and you were right about some low levels being scammers but those are 5% of campers and the reason why is because they lak guidance and fairness and support from the ppl in their server . and they are often discouraged ..

so being really helpful will not result into this way

i hope we made this clear and have no hard feeling to each other , thanks for listening
                  Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-14-2014, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X