Is CondorHero cheating ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is CondorHero cheating ?

He starts this vote for the best player in R2 Wartune but his rules changes at whim along the way. He sounds like a govt who tells the citizens that if they dont pay income tax they are not allowed to vote.. Wat do u say guys?

Instead of accusing someone of cheating, why not simply ask him why he changes it (if at all)...
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

he changed the rules because people were spamming patryn with new accounts

people like you

probably patryn himself

obviously shows how much of a life he has
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post

people like you

probably patryn himself

Agree except, You cant know that condor involved or not you cant say that except you have a prove.

Add that personally I like new rules
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

people like you

probably patryn himself

That's your assumption. U shouldnt shoot your mouth this way u noe. If u do it in real life, u gonna get clobbered hard one of these days....

Comment

people like you

probably patryn himself

havent you thought that Patryn might actually be well respected in our server.. Patryn aint sad enough to make up fake accounts...
            after all this is only a fun forum game.. we have all (on our server) worked quite hard to get patryn votes...
            Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
            Name: iron3y3d
            Guild: Twi§ted
            Class: Knight
            Level: 78
            Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

[QUOTE=EsmeWeatherwax;913421]Instead of accusing someone of cheating, why not simply ask him why he changes it (if at all)...[/QUOTE
              Just need to get 25 posts. Very annoyed with Condor. Disappointed.

Comment

Ask mods the favor to check IPs and done it doesn't take more than few minutes.
                East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by xxCorxx View Post
                  Just need to get 25 posts. Very annoyed with Condor. Disappointed.
                  Keep it within the rules. 25 posts of random gibberish to get your post count up will be deleted just as fast as you post them.
                  Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                  Yeah, because we have nothing better to do... -_-
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    Keep it within the rules. 25 posts of random gibberish to get your post count up will be deleted just as fast as you post them.

Yeah, because we have nothing better to do... -_-
                    tks for the warning Esme.

Comment

Originally posted by xxCorxx View Post
                      That's your assumption. U shouldnt shoot your mouth this way u noe. If u do it in real life, u gonna get clobbered hard one of these days....
                      please learn to use proper grammar before telling people off, insulting, etc.

you make yourself look like a total fool
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                        FYI, in certain countries, the IP address isnt constant & the service provider cannot provide help unless u have a police report.
                        That's wat happened to me when i was in another game & got hacked. I got the bugger GRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

If I wanted to exclude someone from the finals, wouldn't it be better if I set harsher rules like "minimum post count = 150", and then followed by having other things like "Requiring the person to state his ingame name and post a screenshot of his character?".
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            If I wanted to exclude someone from the finals, wouldn't it be better if I set harsher rules like "minimum post count = 150", and then followed by having other things like "Requiring the person to state his ingame name and post a screenshot of his character?".
                            This statement makes way too much sense. If you wanna get through to these people, you gotta say something really stupid. Like "If I post count 150 screenshot excludes player finals. Now player syntetis shops no evil lycan condor casher noob" looks pretty much like everything else I see on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              Lol those would definitely be harder than 25 posts. The name/screenshot would be a nono cause I'm not putting that info on here. Happy to be vaguely anonymous without server trolls trying to hunt me down and cause issues here too. xD
                              Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Working...
                              X