Is CondorHero cheating ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xxCorxx
    started a topic Is CondorHero cheating ?

Is CondorHero cheating ?

He starts this vote for the best player in R2 Wartune but his rules changes at whim along the way. He sounds like a govt who tells the citizens that if they dont pay income tax they are not allowed to vote.. Wat do u say guys?

• MSEngel
    replied
    Originally posted by xxCorxx View Post
    FYI, in certain countries, the IP address isnt constant & the service provider cannot provide help unless u have a police report.
    That's wat happened to me when i was in another game & got hacked. I got the bugger GRRRRRRRRRR
    Oh rly don't tell me.
    Isn't hard to check that out with vB panels you just need the dedication and the time to find out, you won't track the user at 100% but you can still find traces.

Leave a comment:

• Reylinna
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    If I wanted to exclude someone from the finals, wouldn't it be better if I set harsher rules like "minimum post count = 150", and then followed by having other things like "Requiring the person to state his ingame name and post a screenshot of his character?".
    Lol those would definitely be harder than 25 posts. The name/screenshot would be a nono cause I'm not putting that info on here. Happy to be vaguely anonymous without server trolls trying to hunt me down and cause issues here too. xD

Leave a comment:

• S0ulpuncH
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    If I wanted to exclude someone from the finals, wouldn't it be better if I set harsher rules like "minimum post count = 150", and then followed by having other things like "Requiring the person to state his ingame name and post a screenshot of his character?".
    This statement makes way too much sense. If you wanna get through to these people, you gotta say something really stupid. Like "If I post count 150 screenshot excludes player finals. Now player syntetis shops no evil lycan condor casher noob" looks pretty much like everything else I see on the forums.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied

Leave a comment:

• xxCorxx
    replied
    Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
    Ask mods the favor to check IPs and done it doesn't take more than few minutes.
    FYI, in certain countries, the IP address isnt constant & the service provider cannot provide help unless u have a police report.
    That's wat happened to me when i was in another game & got hacked. I got the bugger GRRRRRRRRRR

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    That's your assumption. U shouldnt shoot your mouth this way u noe. If u do it in real life, u gonna get clobbered hard one of these days....
    please learn to use proper grammar before telling people off, insulting, etc.

you make yourself look like a total fool

Leave a comment:

• xxCorxx
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Keep it within the rules. 25 posts of random gibberish to get your post count up will be deleted just as fast as you post them.

Yeah, because we have nothing better to do... -_-
    tks for the warning Esme.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Just need to get 25 posts. Very annoyed with Condor. Disappointed.
    Keep it within the rules. 25 posts of random gibberish to get your post count up will be deleted just as fast as you post them.
    Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
    Yeah, because we have nothing better to do... -_-

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• xxCorxx
    replied
    [QUOTE=EsmeWeatherwax;913421]Instead of accusing someone of cheating, why not simply ask him why he changes it (if at all)...[/QUOTE
    Just need to get 25 posts. Very annoyed with Condor. Disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• iron3y3d
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    he changed the rules because people were spamming patryn with new accounts

people like you

probably patryn himself

obviously shows how much of a life he has
    havent you thought that Patryn might actually be well respected in our server.. Patryn aint sad enough to make up fake accounts...
    after all this is only a fun forum game.. we have all (on our server) worked quite hard to get patryn votes...

Leave a comment:

• xxCorxx
    replied

people like you

probably patryn himself

That's your assumption. U shouldnt shoot your mouth this way u noe. If u do it in real life, u gonna get clobbered hard one of these days....

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied

people like you

probably patryn himself

Agree except, You cant know that condor involved or not you cant say that except you have a prove.

Add that personally I like new rules

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied

people like you

probably patryn himself

Leave a comment:

Working...
X