Extra Mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Mounts

I know of several people who have got extra mounts during events and was wondering if we could have a way to turn them in for extra whips. Its kind of sad to sell them for only 1K worth of gold.

Originally posted by Yuri54 View Post
    I know of several people who have got extra mounts during events and was wondering if we could have a way to turn them in for extra whips. Its kind of sad to sell them for only 1K worth of gold.
    This happens to many people and it would be awesome if those extra mount cards could be exchanged for something else. A member of my guild has gotten 5 jade rabbit cards since he continues to the buy the lily packs. But ever since i started back in august, there has never been a way to get rid of your extra mount cards. You can save them, and hope one day that the auction house will be added to our wartune (along with a way to unbind bound items). However, it'll be a major surprise if R2 does anything to change their patterns in the past and suddenly offer exchanges for surplus cards.
    PetraRal
    Archer
    S367
    185k BR
    Former Light Casher
    Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

i like this idea, but doubt it will happen at this point. its been suggested for like 1.5 years, and nothing has come of it. ive starting selling my extra mount cards. hope i dont regret it one day.

Comment

Working...
      X