Idea for fixing World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for fixing World Boss

Hello all. I never really experienced that much lag in WB but I read a lot on the forum and even more from my server about lag and the black box. I actually see almost every single person that joins world boss pop-up one after another so I thought that if someone can't load all of that being processed on their computer due to internet speed or old computer, that could cause the lag. My idea is to break World Boss into guild chambers. For example:

Guild strength 1-5-9-etc enter WB and load each other in one chamber
    Guild strength 2-6-10-etc enter WB and load.
    Etc.
    Then the damage from each chamber just gets cumulatively added and subtracted from world boss. No one really complains about lag from Guild Chamber for ToA so thought setting World Boss up like that would decrease lag for those who do get the black box of lag or spawn when the 30 seconds are up.

also helpful i think would be ability to hide other player's toons, like you can do in cloud city

Comment

i have a nice idea more i know what cause this black box is ppl a lot of ppl do that or wheel of fate aura my idea is put a button to hide other player at wb like cloud city

n this black box not only at wb but in everywhere have a lot ppl at same place this black box in gb n wb i got this at gb too but at countdown for gb start after countdown end the black box disappear

n this what black box like

Click image for larger version

Name:	Uvddentitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	315.4 KB
ID:	1685486
      Platform:R2Games
      Time Zone: Oceanic
      Server:
      332 (Crystal Mine)
      Server Merged to:[S40], [S43],[S54],[S66],[S81],[S85],[S106],[S124],[S157],[S189],[S194],[S204],[S209],[S218],[S223],[S230],[S237],[S241],[S248],[S272],[S294],[S315],[S341],[S352],[362],[S377],[S394],[s413],[s439],[s459],
      Player Name: Medo
      Player Level: 80 with CA
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 2,182,949
      Guild Name: SUPREMACY
      Player State : non-vip , non-casher

Comment

the worst lag seems to be while i'm waiting for respawn (no real trouble when i'm in front of the World Boss)
        so the idea how adding a "hide player" the same way we have it in Sky City could perhaps help indeed
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          the worst lag seems to be while i'm waiting for respawn (no real trouble when i'm in front of the World Boss)
          so the idea how adding a "hide player" the same way we have it in Sky City could perhaps help indeed
          A good suggestion, and should be fairly simple to implement too.

Comment

Working...
          X