Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Forum-ers' Choice: Looking for judges.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    1. S371
    2. europe
    3. Azazel
    4. english,albanian

    you go Azazel, you are the representative of our server, we are counting on you! Do not dissapoint us, no pressure

    Comment


    • #17
      It's obviously me.

      I'm Kabam-28
      Pacific Time
      iamop
      English and Mandarin (Can only read Traditional, a little bit of Simplified)
      Everything is to blame...
      On R2Games

      Comment


      • #18
        S363
        fluent in 81 languages when using google translate

        and 4other languages counting english
        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
        MAGE-S363

        NON CASHER

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
          S363
          fluent in 81 languages when using google translate

          and 4other languages counting english
          Timezone?
          Ingame name?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            It would involve reading.
            Oh man why does it have to involve reading. Can't we just look at pictures?
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by ancev View Post
              Oh man why does it have to involve reading. Can't we just look at pictures?
              That is ♥. You don't need me to organize a contest for that.
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-15-2014, 03:12 AM. Reason: Language.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                That is ♥. You don't need me to organize a contest for that.
                "Need" is a strong word. I would substitute need with "don't mind".
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-15-2014, 03:13 AM. Reason: Language in quote
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ancev View Post
                  Oh man why does it have to involve reading. Can't we just look at pictures?
                  looking at pictures sounds nice
                  Last edited by soloist21; 04-15-2014, 03:34 AM.
                  300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                  MAGE-S363

                  NON CASHER

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    apply for judge

                    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    When the poll for the R2's Greatest Player ends on 14th, I'm starting another one.
                    This will be quite different from a mere voting system -- very different in fact.

                    I'm looking of 12 people who would volunteer to be judges, 3 from each time zone. The judges would have to be fluent in 2 languages: English + another language.

                    To be considered for the position, please provide the following information below.
                    1. Server you played on.
                    2. Time zone of the server.
                    3. In-Game name.
                    4. The languages you are fluent in.
                    1. S14 Serenity Lake
                    2. West Coast
                    3. Nataraki
                    4. English/ Chinese

                    Also got a 160k mage on china
                    Last edited by Kingjason11111; 04-15-2014, 03:17 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      When the poll for the R2's Greatest Player ends on 14th, I'm starting another one.
                      This will be quite different from a mere voting system -- very different in fact.

                      I'm looking of 12 people who would volunteer to be judges, 3 from each time zone. The judges would have to be fluent in 2 languages: English + another language.

                      To be considered for the position, please provide the following information below.
                      1. Server you played on.
                      2. Time zone of the server.
                      3. In-Game name.
                      4. The languages you are fluent in.

                      1.S3 Worg Lair R2GAMES
                      2.EU
                      3.chillzzz
                      4a)English
                      4b)Spanish
                      4c)French
                      4d)German(ish)

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Still looking for 5 more judges.

                        3 from Oceanic.
                        1 from EU.
                        1 from West Coast.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          lol condor u are pissing my *** off with mystery things ,, how the hell are we supposed to know what we are gonna judge when there is nothing and waiting keeps me impatient lol

                          start the damn thread thread already

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Kingjason11111 View Post
                            1. S14 Serenity Lake
                            2. West Coast
                            3. Nataraki
                            4. English/ Chinese

                            Also got a 160k mage on china
                            wish i knew chinese...lucky u

                            know alot of words but cant put it in a sentence unfortunately
                            300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                            MAGE-S363

                            NON CASHER

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Still looking for 5 more people.

                              Details of the contest to be announced once I have 5 more judges.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                                Still looking for 5 more people.

                                Details of the contest to be announced once I have 5 more judges.
                                1. S32 Kabam
                                2. EU
                                3. Aeneas
                                4. English, Span-glish and Chin-glish (Mandarin)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X