Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Compensaion not fair.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compensaion not fair.

Why compensasion for player already syntetis only?
    you make me and another player dissapointed .
    im report that bug ( mount syntetis bug ) and now u just send compensaion for player when already got before?
    im VERY SAD AND DISSAPOINTED.
    300 Whips that very much you know?
    please for player already syntetise got 25 mount spirit back and 300 whips and player no syntetise tey got 300 whips only.
    PLEASE FAIR R2.
    Thank you.

Originally posted by R25658055 View Post
    Why compensasion for player already syntetis only?
    you make me and another player dissapointed .
    im report that bug ( mount syntetis bug ) and now u just send compensaion for player when already got before?
    im VERY SAD AND DISSAPOINTED.
    300 Whips that very much you know?
    please for player already syntetise got 25 mount spirit back and 300 whips and player no syntetise tey got 300 whips only.
    PLEASE FAIR R2.
    Thank you.
    wow you fools will find anything to complain about
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

there's some truth to it

why did they get extra 300 mount whips?

it's not like they lose anything big, especially when R2 returns the full amount of mount spirits.

Comment

edit: Just going to see what really happens.
        Last edited by Whispir; 04-14-2014, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
          We apologize for the issue with the Evil Unicorn last week and will have this fixed during this week’s maintenance. A compensation pack will be offered to all players once the maintenance is finished. We will post details about the compensation later as the time draws near.

For players who already synthesized the permanent Evil Unicorns before the emergency maintenance last Friday, your bugged Evil Unicorns will be turned into normal 7 day mounts after this week’s maintenance. Note: Your Evil Unicorn will expire this Friday if it was synthesized last Friday. We apologize for any and all inconvenience regarding this issue and will be offering you the following items as compensation:
          • Mount Spirit x25
          • Mount Training Whip x300

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information regarding the compensation pack details.
          Bolded Emma's post, this is how I'm reading it anyway, if it's not, she'll have to clarify otherwise, hence the "keep an eye on this thread" bit at the end. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-compensation

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
            Bolded Emma's post, this is how I'm reading it anyway, if it's not, she'll have to clarify otherwise, hence the "keep an eye on this thread" bit at the end. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-compensation
            when will this mt be done?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
              Well, here what i feel about this "experience" : i have tasted +100 NL ( nether lycan) then +20 EU ( evil unicorn) then they decide to return EU to its "normal environment" ( which is not permanent BUT 7 days)..and return back my mount spirit PLUS 300 whips ..that nice, especially in "tasting" NL ( the +300 whips FREE will also shall "taste good" LOL)

ummm..can you make that "mistake" once a week at least, please?
              Note : i do really dont mind experience that mistake again ( with a+300 whips FREE compensation of course :P )
              Last edited by RaitoZ; 04-14-2014, 01:13 PM. Reason: better reading
              Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

as i read it and the way it is rhat all get so stop complian how is it fait that play who has not earn 25 Mount spirit wil get it for free R2 always give to all like all gote from Jewel,fishing,tok bug who whas not fait i whas bug 4 days som whas never bug and gote all the rewards to so stop complian becuse you wil get to and that is not fair to players who Work hard to get 1k pvp points each week, but like always R2 rewards the cra babys who dont want to Work for any Things them self.

no Places doit say only them who bought Mount get compension ther talk about ther wil be 7 days back on Mount befor it dispairs, so pls read agin that R2 writte.

Comment

I don't see where it says everyone gets 25 mount spirits. lol.

And honestly how does it hurt anyone that didn't synth it to have those that did compensated? I synthed it and am so glad they compensating for the mistake, because I enver would have crafted it if it wasn't permanent, instead saving it for CW or hall of fame down the road. I'd prefer it permanent, but that they are compensating is the correct action.
                  Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

PPl have problems with everything

Comment

Its not fair and they dont care !

Same as every time !

Bored by r2 strategy, money money and more money !

Comment

What everyone seems to forget is the majority of player's who experienced this bug KNEW what was happening, as players in S1 had REPORTED this in the forum already.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Changes/page2
                        Post No. 12 for reference

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                          What everyone seems to forget is the majority of player's who experienced this bug KNEW what was happening, as players in S1 had REPORTED this in the forum already.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Changes/page2
                          Post No. 12 for reference
                          When I made it I knew it was bugged for the Lycan, but it had been said it was a permanent mount. The s1 players lost theirs after mine had been made.
                          Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                            wow you fools will find anything to complain about
                            This is one I actually agree on, they shouldn't get a free 7 day mount, 25 mount spirits, AND 300 mount whips. that's just too far and too unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                              This is one I actually agree on, they shouldn't get a free 7 day mount, 25 mount spirits, AND 300 mount whips. that's just too far and too unfair.
                              I can't tell if you are actually agreeing with him, or accidentally helped prove his point. :S
                              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Working...
                              X