Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough with the gambling.

Dear Kabam Wartune,

Im regretly informing you, that from this day on, I'll not spend a single cent anymore on balens for your game. To the Easter event, i dont think is fair that, I spent 1000 bundle of lilies, and didnt got the rabbit, while in the same server, a handfull spend not even 50 bundles and got 3 cards!!! Thats just enough.

I hope at some point, you stop with the gambling and place mounts for sale in the shop, which i can garantee you, 90% of active players will buy it, instead of ripping money out of their pocket.

If you want to keep players at your game, revise the system, where it must have a fair compensation or a limit to receive the highest price , not simply rob us blindly.

Have a nice day, as im sure i havent and wont have for a couple of weeks from now.

Brgds

GK aka SoullRipper

Originally posted by Doido753 View Post
    Dear Kabam Wartune,

Im regretly informing you, that from this day on, I'll not spend a single cent anymore on balens for your game. To the Easter event, i dont think is fair that, I spent 1000 bundle of lilies, and didnt got the rabbit, while in the same server, a handfull spend not even 50 bundles and got 3 cards!!! Thats just enough.

I hope at some point, you stop with the gambling and place mounts for sale in the shop, which i can garantee you, 90% of active players will buy it, instead of ripping money out of their pocket.

If you want to keep players at your game, revise the system, where it must have a fair compensation or a limit to receive the highest price , not simply rob us blindly.

Have a nice day, as im sure i havent and wont have for a couple of weeks from now.

Brgds

GK aka SoullRipper
    Ah best of luck in curbing your gambling addiction, please the following in case you need help

National Problem Gambling Helpline

1-800-522-4700
    FinalHC
    Kabam - S39/S6
    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
      Ah best of luck in curbing your gambling addiction, please the following in case you need help

National Problem Gambling Helpline

1-800-522-4700
      Very funny,

I dont think u got the point. Im complaining about the rip off, and not fair system of "gambling" to get things in game. If i must spend my money i rather buy what i want, not gamble it.

Thats what i quitting.

Brgds

GK

Comment

The odds do seem extremely skewed. Didn't get bear from last one out of over 200 boxes, and am 400+ into this one and no rabbit. ;; Though the balencaller was my goal, just hoped to get the rabbit along the way. lol.

Would be nice if the mahra and other stuff dropped at a lower rate with a slightly better chance of the mount.
        Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Sadly, the gambling business model will not change one bit. In the past it was gambling but you would get one event item (lily in this case) with an extra. This meant players could plan and speend a definite amount to get what they wanted. The gambling method was introduced to milk more money out of players. Although it may get more profit in the short run, in the long run though it only alienates clientele by making them discouraged and thus spend less or stop spending all together.

Comment

Just stop waste your money in Unfair Event !

When you see the compensation for ppl synthetize the new mount, 300 free wisp....

And when you see ppl have use more than 2000$ in this game and get nothing on long time investment, just need to spend more and more money !

they dont see more money on my side too

R2 = Unfair = More Money

F*** this Sh***

Comment

Originally posted by benoooo View Post
              Just stop waste your money in Unfair Event !

When you see the compensation for ppl synthetize the new mount, 300 free wisp....

And when you see ppl have use more than 2000$ in this game and get nothing on long time investment, just need to spend more and more money !

they dont see more money on my side too

R2 = Unfair = More Money

F*** this Sh***
              it took u 1 year to notice it ?

Comment

ninguls much

Dear Kabam Wartune,

Brgds

GK aka SoullRipper

i smell a big casher unhappy for not get a mount xd, u buy a chance not the mount if u did not get it mean that was bad luck and they will not change this system :P
                Game : Wartune
                Name: Xias
                Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                Guild: Redemption
                Class: Knight
                BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
                  i smell a big casher unhappy for not get a mount xd, u buy a chance not the mount if u did not get it mean that was bad luck and they will not change this system :P
                  Xias,

Im not a big casher, Im a strategist which plan my spending precisely. In all other evnets, i got a mount in less then 250 boxes. Thats more the acceptable. Now, I did plan on spending around 500, with the intention of getting the clouder and the rabbit . Now to spend a 1000 bundles and dont get it, thats what frustrate me, while SEVERAL others spent 30-50 bundles and got 3 cards!!!!! One person getting it is lucky, 2 getting is a fatality, 3 getting is statistic. SEVERAL getting it, thats ** and ***** hard the others. Thers something wrong with the system for sure.

rgds

GK.

Comment

Xias,

Im not a big casher, Im a strategist which plan my spending precisely. In all other evnets, i got a mount in less then 250 boxes. Thats more the acceptable. Now, I did plan on spending around 500, with the intention of getting the clouder and the rabbit . Now to spend a 1000 bundles and dont get it, thats what frustrate me, while SEVERAL others spent 30-50 bundles and got 3 cards!!!!! One person getting it is lucky, 2 getting is a fatality, 3 getting is statistic. SEVERAL getting it, thats ** and ***** hard the others. Thers something wrong with the system for sure.

rgds

GK.
                    LOL you say you arent a big casher yet you are willing to buy 500 boxes? ironic

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                      LOL you say you arent a big casher yet you are willing to buy 500 boxes? ironic

AntiApartheid says $1999.95 + monthly VIP is considered noncasher.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        AntiApartheid says $1999.95 + monthly VIP is considered noncasher.
                        Yeah, but we know that he talks rubbish!! We have really got some disillusioned people in this game :/ Wartune really works well in a business sense convincing people paying $$$$$$ that they arent paying that much at all, is a pretty good effort. I know it works on me as sometimes i don't notice how much i'm spending. At least its nowhere near 250-500 boxes, thats almost 20k balens for 500 boxes.

Comment

Dear Kabam Wartune,

Brgds

GK aka SoullRipper
                          This game with gambling is all luck. Like you said, you got a lot of bunch of lilies with no Jade Rabbit in it. There's also an alternative to this. The bunch of lilies will also give you lilies which you can also trade in the hot event to get the Jade Rabbit. It's not a necessasity that you get the mount via the Bunch Of Lilies.

Xias,

rgds

GK.
                          Also, in the previous months, You got the mount as you have said. What you need to know is this, good things and bad things shall not always repeat itself. You just have two alternatives, quit spending or keep spending to achieve your goal. Gambling is luck, and Luck cannot always be by your side at all times. You can't control Luck.
                          Last edited by Alberteiny; 04-15-2014, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Went 500 boxes no rabbit. Opened 100 more + the ones from the consume event this morning... 3 rabbits >.< Wish I could trade em or gift them lol. Don't like the odds tho. Doubt I'll ever open the boxes for a mount again except if there's 2-3 like in this event. Not good enough chances to get mount from the box.
                            Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Dear Kabam Wartune,

Brgds

GK aka SoullRipper
                              Goodness, me! I thought my experience with that 400+ chests with Apollo sylph was bad enough. I guess there are some people having it a lot worse than me. But you could be right about one thing. Something is not quite right about the system itself. Randomness generated through software coding is not truly random. The drop rate of the mount through the Lilies appears to be targetting certain players that fit a certain criteria and I highly doubt that it is luck that is involved. I have seen this pattern somewhere before in some countries that determine the winner of the lottery using computers only. The results of those computer-run lotteries are vastly different from those that are not.

Comment

Working...
                              X