Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Troops survivability - side effect?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troops survivability - side effect?

After last patch, I noticed my troops are easily cleared within 2-3 turns by nearly every knight/archer (I'm a mage).
    This turned me into an easy target vs. patk classes.
    Just wanted to know if this was intended or just a bug?

My lvl. 79 templars used to survive at least for 4-5 turns versus 115kish knights. Now, they clear my templars in 2-3 turns.
    Not mentioning, that nearly every ~120k archer clears my troops with 1 aoe, now. And they used to need 3-5 turns.

I think that might be due to the new gaurdian system. If the sylph you're using is weak against their sylph, their attacks will do more dmg to you and your troops.

Comment

I think troops don't have any elemental resistances at all - in fact, they seem to have a critical weakness to all elements (-200?).

I swapped sylphs (I have 5 different elements) and haven't noticed a significant change in damage dealt - 1 AoE deals 70+% even to lvl 80 troops.

Comment

Originally posted by adetayo View Post
        I think that might be due to the new gaurdian system. If the sylph you're using is weak against their sylph, their attacks will do more dmg to you and your troops.
        Don't think it has anything to do with the guardian system. I'm with Hades usually and it doesn't make any difference when my enemy uses Gaia, Apollo or Hades.

Also, I noticed, I can sometimes clear lvl. 80 troops with 1-2 AoEs. If I crit, I happen to deal them 80k+ dmg with 1 AoE.

Comment

NOT against players only, you can say there is something like resist against players, (BTW what the element of troops?) in necro bosses, stage 15 clear my troops in 2 - 3 turns unlike before patch was need more than 4 or 5 turns to clear them !

Something strange here.

P.S. I have 3400+ troop count with full troop buffs.
          IGN: TheVictor
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S19 - Desert Curses
          Class: Mage - level 80
          In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
            NOT against players only, you can say there is something like resist against players, (BTW what the element of troops?) in necro bosses, stage 15 clear my troops in 2 - 3 turns unlike before patch was need more than 4 or 5 turns to clear them !

Something strange here.

P.S. I have 3400+ troop count with full troop buffs.
            Luckily I killed 15th a few days before that patch. Now, a friend who is 10k higher than me can't pass it, because his troops are dead in 2-3 turns (we're both mages).

Comment

i suspect its because of the battle guardian. There is the resist reduction effect which I've seen appearing even before I unlocked the resist reduction. It may be due to that causing the extra dmg done against troops...but its just my theory...I could be wrong...
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

what element is the 15th necro boss?
                R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                Class : Archer
                Guild : •OneŽ•
                LvL : 80
                Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  i suspect its because of the battle guardian. There is the resist reduction effect which I've seen appearing even before I unlocked the resist reduction. It may be due to that causing the extra dmg done against troops...but its just my theory...I could be wrong...
                  Checked with my friend archer (123k BR).
                  I was wearing Hades. We did the test with him wearing Gaia, Iris, Apollo and no sylph at all. He 1-shot or nearly 1-shot my troops with his very first Lunatic Fire no matter if he had any sylph equipped or not.

Comment

i think like most ppl say it has to do with the resistance . if the opponent has higher resistance than u , your opponent will have extra damage in his attacks , i might be wrong though but just guessing

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                      i think like most ppl say it has to do with the resistance . if the opponent has higher resistance than u , your opponent will have extra damage in his attacks , i might be wrong though but just guessing
                      If I'm not mistaken, and I very well may, the will system is a straight deduction of elemental defense that an enemy has. Your own resistance is matched against your opponents. If you have higher than your opponent, you do extra damage and take less. If you have less resistance than your opponent, you do less damage and take extra damage.

That's how I interpret it anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X