Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Archer Astral Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Archer Astral Advice

    Do you use Enhanced Guardian Angel? How often does it work when you use it?

    I am a lvl 74/approx 110k archer and trying to choose between Red Will Power (MDEF) and Enhanced Guardian Angel as 7th astral for CW hence this question.

    {please assume will power/guardian angel are of same level and quality for the purpose of this question**

    thanks in advance for any advice.

  • #2
    astros

    hmm holy will power is a must i guess ... its a core astral

    GA reduces crit rate n therefore damage depend on the % n lvl of ur astral the proc rate varies (a chance)
    NaNa

    Class: Hentai Masta

    Guild: MBC Server S4




    I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

    Comment


    • #3
      I would go holy willpower before GA if you don't already have one. If you already have enshieldment, GA will work nice when you open up your 80 slot.

      Comment


      • #4
        there aren't gonna be any mages in cw, but it's always good to have those + stats astral in there. I decide holy willpower
        S404 Jade River
        Wiseman
        Founder of Fairy Tail
        View My Blog:

        We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by WWELegendaryFan View Post
          there aren't gonna be any mages in cw, but it's always good to have those + stats astral in there. I decide holy willpower
          thanks but that's the exact reason i am pondering about it. No mages attacking in CW and most archers wud have high crit so would it be better to replace will power with guardian just for CW! btw, this is my astral build up at the moment in case it gives more clarity:

          Click image for larger version

Name:	Astrals.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	627.4 KB
ID:	1685441


          though logic suggests that GA might be better choice for archer CW but the reason i am confused is that i have not seen many high player (in 70s) using GA and i don't know why they don't use it...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by IrenicMan View Post
            thanks but that's the exact reason i am pondering about it. No mages attacking in CW and most archers wud have high crit so would it be better to replace will power with guardian just for CW! btw, this is my astral build up at the moment in case it gives more clarity:

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]81511[/ATTACH]


            though logic suggests that GA might be better choice for archer CW but the reason i am confused is that i have not seen many high player (in 70s) using GA and i don't know why they don't use it...
            I've seen lots of top archers using GA on class wars days. You should find someone to duel with before CW and test which combination works best against another archer.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
              I've seen lots of top archers using GA on class wars days. You should find someone to duel with before CW and test which combination works best against another archer.
              I agree, test out which one would work better.
              S404 Jade River
              Wiseman
              Founder of Fairy Tail
              View My Blog:

              We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by WWELegendaryFan View Post
                there aren't gonna be any mages in cw, but it's always good to have those + stats astral in there. I decide holy willpower


                exept a handfull of archer with hades the rest with Apollo and Gaia USE M.ATK so u need M.DEF badly to dodge some of their dmg ... its not about mages , its about the sylphs


                Server : S38x
                Class : Archer
                BR : 180k+
                Guild : Elite

                Love to play with fire !

                Comment


                • #9
                  Go with GA. 1/2k mdef won't do much versus a Gaia delphic, but crit reduction will certainly swing the battle in your favour.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by themental View Post
                    exept a handfull of archer with hades the rest with Apollo and Gaia USE M.ATK so u need M.DEF badly to dodge some of their dmg ... its not about mages , its about the sylphs
                    Actually, what's the difference if I get hit by Gaia's delphic for 120k or 110-115k?
                    While Guardian Angel may make your enemy not crit and instead of 100k+ hit you for 50-60k. What's more, sylph skills don't have so much (or at all) innate crit as basic archer's skills have.

                    I'm a mage and I chose to wear Deflection for now. When I reach lvl. 80, I will definitely wear Guardian Angel, which significantly decreases amount of cits received.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      im an archer 153k br, and i haven't used will power for around 3months now, i swapped it for illusion however not guardian angel, and i believe this has benefited my character a lot, when we get the 2 more astral spots then ill be getting it back

                      Retired
                      Character - Scotty
                      Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by scotty0 View Post
                        im an archer 153k br, and i haven't used will power for around 3months now, i swapped it for illusion however not guardian angel, and i believe this has benefited my character a lot, when we get the 2 more astral spots then ill be getting it back
                        The two more astral slots will be for advanced astrals only (patk/crit+pen).

                        My advice to the OP: Wear mdef. Swap block/illusion/deflection for GA.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                          The two more astral slots will be for advanced astrals only (patk/crit+pen).

                          My advice to the OP: Wear mdef. Swap block/illusion/deflection for GA.

                          I haven't seen any crit+ penetration astrals...only patk+penetration or matk+ penetration...maybe you'd like to upload a screenshot of these crit+penetrate astral?
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Someone posted a screen in another thread. Feel free to use the forum search feature.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                              Someone posted a screen in another thread. Feel free to use the forum search feature.
                              1)

                              MATK+ Penetration
                              This give +216 TO MATK each level + Penetration
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune+Gossip%u00252527s+PATK+and+PDEF.gif
Views:	1
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	1685485


                              2)

                              ATK+ Penetration
                              This give +216 TO PATK each level + Penetration
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune+Gossip%u00252527s+MATK+and+MDEF.gif
Views:	1
Size:	241.1 KB
ID:	1685484


                              3)

                              ENERGINE
                              This give 2500 Exp to Astral Costing 5000 Star Points
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune+Gossip%u002527s+Big+Enerzine.gif
Views:	1
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	1685483


                              Server : S38x
                              Class : Archer
                              BR : 180k+
                              Guild : Elite

                              Love to play with fire !

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X