Classwars title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classwars title

This is just something i realized mages title is sorceror its quite good for mages, knights one is warlord badass title...and archers...archers are eagle eye? wth :S why not changing it to sniper or something like that
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
    This is just something i realized mages title is sorceror its quite good for mages, knights one is warlord badass title...and archers...archers are eagle eye? wth :S why not changing it to sniper or something like that
    and why u worry ?? just the 0.0001 % arox can get this title in this game (and always is the thatn spent a lot a lot a lot ):P
    Game : Wartune
    Name: Xias
    Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
    Guild: Redemption
    Class: Knight
    BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
    Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
    Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
    Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

lol seriously?
      Eagle Eye means 20/4 resolution, built in magnifying glass, precision sight. An eagle in flight can spot a hare 2 miles away. If you dont understand how it is so great for archers, i give up on explaining it to you.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        lol seriously?
        Eagle Eye means 20/4 resolution, built in magnifying glass, precision sight. An eagle in flight can spot a hare 2 miles away. If you dont understand how it is so great for archers, i give up on explaining it to you.

i perfectly know what "eagle eye" means -.- what i mean is not a title with "strenght" dont know if you can understand what i am trying to say lol

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          lol seriously?
          You are wasting your wisdom , R2 forums dont deserve you .

Comment

cuz u get to df wb all live long day, now stop complain.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              cuz u get to df wb all live long day, now stop complain.
              i lol'd at this. well stated.
              ChieftainRez
              Knight
              VictisHNR
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I am more interested if we get a changed classwars. Or if classwars is the 17th or 24th this month.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                  I am more interested if we get a changed classwars. Or if classwars is the 17th or 24th this month.
                  about that yes now classwars will be all rounds same ammount of points by win or lose, not increasing each 5 fights :/ if that's what u wanted to ask and yes it will prolly be 24th

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

meh, mages have sorceror , in old ages sorceror was an abuse and merely to demote those with magic so pls i think our mage side of the game need badass title

Comment

Working...
                    X