Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

orange astral 500k gold reward

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orange astral 500k gold reward

umm the even was over on 17th , but I still did not got my reward , do I have to wait longer or ya forgot ???

They have been passed out. If you bought one, or already had one before the event, it doesn't count.
    Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

they have been passed out?i didn't even receive mine lol

Comment

Well, after the 21st if you don't have it then you need to submit a ticket. They need 96 hours to process the rewards. So, I apologize if I misspoke. They are still on the way, give it time.
        Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

ahh ok thanks for the info

Comment

check ur mail often..
            Attached Files
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Yeah , they remembered mine a few days ago ( took the reward 3 days ago ... i think ... )

I think its a bit common to late those rewards .
              Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
              Server: S2- Edena Village
              IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
              BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
              Guild: Divine
              Contribution: 20.290
              If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

I am 100% sure I got my orange astral in the specified time period , well I'll wait till 21 then ..

Comment

Working...
                X