Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when is the marriage sytem being implemented?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when is the marriage sytem being implemented?

does anyone know if we will ever get it

i want to marry everyone in the server
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-15-2014, 04:37 AM. Reason: rude.
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

From what i have been seeing marriage costs balens, don't think many are in a rush to get that one yet xD
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      From what i have been seeing marriage costs balens, don't think many are in a rush to get that one yet xD
      If that's the case then I think I'll be staying single for a long, long time.
      To Willow:
      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

i think the marriage system gives more br from the rings, but its a mystery of who knows when it will come
        Last edited by soloist21; 04-15-2014, 05:42 AM.
        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
          i think the marriage system gives more br from the rings, but its a mystery of who knows when it will come
          yeah it does but only when marriage patterns are together in a certain place . but buying rings as i heard from blogs is gonna cost over 800 balens while in china it costs 199 balens .

and upgrading rings takes some balens which is so messed up

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            does anyone know if we will ever get it

i want to marry everyone in the server

better save up some balens and collect some chics in your server coz its gonna get tough

Comment

It's implemented in wartune 2.0, if i remember correctly it's called a divine comedy or sth then....

It's in a few months... think end of the summer but im really not sure, since lots of stuff is implemented quite slow.

Anyway it costs balens, probably not same sex marriage (those close minded ppl) but you can buy gender change cards (they are openminded for that:P).

which all of all costs: balens.... balens for marriage, balens for sex change, balens for everything

Divorce is balens too

Comment

Marry system come in a next patch its cost 999 roses !

Cordially

Comment

It should be around Late June or Early July
                  S404 Jade River
                  Wiseman
                  Founder of Fairy Tail
                  View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Originally posted by WWELegendaryFan View Post
                    It should be around Late June or Early July
                    as i read on some blogs , yes but not sure exact time .

and how about : tiamat invasion, advanced soul engraving , mount refining . when are those coming ? any info about those

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                      as i read on some blogs , yes but not sure exact time .

and how about : tiamat invasion, advanced soul engraving , mount refining . when are those coming ? any info about those
                      Tiamat comes once with godcast system/crossgb/etc (unless r2 splits them again ).
                      All we'll get with this current patch ( 2.46 ) its from patch 2.15 or 2.2 till 2.4 ( including sylph evo ).
                      Other things like advanced soul/tiamat/marriage we'll get in summer/end of summer maybe, seeing they are included in 3.0
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

getting the rings costs balens. Not sure if upgrading the rings costs balens but I heard that there's quests which can only be done by married partners..not sure if those quests gives exp to lvl the rings as well. As for the buffs, depending on the lv of the ring, you get more stats boosted...
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

hmm..... marrying in-game.........

sounds weird when u think about it
                          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                            hmm..... marrying in-game.........

sounds weird when u think about it

Kinda, But actually many games have this system and not that new thing if we got it here.

Anyway, I agree its kinda weird.

Like me? Its hard to marry in real life, why not got married in game ? , or just quit game, get a life and get marry ?
                            IGN: TheVictor
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                            Class: Mage - level 80
                            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              getting the rings costs balens. Not sure if upgrading the rings costs balens but I heard that there's quests which can only be done by married partners..not sure if those quests gives exp to lvl the rings as well. As for the buffs, depending on the lv of the ring, you get more stats boosted...
                              The stats didn't even look like much tbh. Like a middle of the road mount. Everything counts, sure, but as far as ring stats go...certainly not a reason (as far as I can tell at this point) get all rustled. The marriage quests I believe give exp, maybe some collectible for like advanced soul engraving or the dragon soul system. Honestly no clue though.

Comment

Working...
                              X