Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

when is the marriage sytem being implemented?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal_Hobo
    started a topic when is the marriage sytem being implemented?

when is the marriage sytem being implemented?

does anyone know if we will ever get it

i want to marry everyone in the server
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-15-2014, 04:37 AM. Reason: rude.

• White.pt
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    getting the rings costs balens. Not sure if upgrading the rings costs balens but I heard that there's quests which can only be done by married partners..not sure if those quests gives exp to lvl the rings as well. As for the buffs, depending on the lv of the ring, you get more stats boosted...
    The stats didn't even look like much tbh. Like a middle of the road mount. Everything counts, sure, but as far as ring stats go...certainly not a reason (as far as I can tell at this point) get all rustled. The marriage quests I believe give exp, maybe some collectible for like advanced soul engraving or the dragon soul system. Honestly no clue though.

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
    hmm..... marrying in-game.........

sounds weird when u think about it

Kinda, But actually many games have this system and not that new thing if we got it here.

Anyway, I agree its kinda weird.

Like me? Its hard to marry in real life, why not got married in game ? , or just quit game, get a life and get marry ?

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    hmm..... marrying in-game.........

sounds weird when u think about it

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    getting the rings costs balens. Not sure if upgrading the rings costs balens but I heard that there's quests which can only be done by married partners..not sure if those quests gives exp to lvl the rings as well. As for the buffs, depending on the lv of the ring, you get more stats boosted...

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
    as i read on some blogs , yes but not sure exact time .

and how about : tiamat invasion, advanced soul engraving , mount refining . when are those coming ? any info about those
    Tiamat comes once with godcast system/crossgb/etc (unless r2 splits them again ).
    All we'll get with this current patch ( 2.46 ) its from patch 2.15 or 2.2 till 2.4 ( including sylph evo ).
    Other things like advanced soul/tiamat/marriage we'll get in summer/end of summer maybe, seeing they are included in 3.0

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by WWELegendaryFan View Post
    It should be around Late June or Early July
    as i read on some blogs , yes but not sure exact time .

and how about : tiamat invasion, advanced soul engraving , mount refining . when are those coming ? any info about those

Leave a comment:

• WWELegendaryFan
    replied
    It should be around Late June or Early July

Leave a comment:

• benoooo
    replied
    Marry system come in a next patch its cost 999 roses !

Cordially

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    It's implemented in wartune 2.0, if i remember correctly it's called a divine comedy or sth then....

It's in a few months... think end of the summer but im really not sure, since lots of stuff is implemented quite slow.

Anyway it costs balens, probably not same sex marriage (those close minded ppl) but you can buy gender change cards (they are openminded for that:P).

which all of all costs: balens.... balens for marriage, balens for sex change, balens for everything

Divorce is balens too

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    does anyone know if we will ever get it

i want to marry everyone in the server

better save up some balens and collect some chics in your server coz its gonna get tough

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
    i think the marriage system gives more br from the rings, but its a mystery of who knows when it will come
    yeah it does but only when marriage patterns are together in a certain place . but buying rings as i heard from blogs is gonna cost over 800 balens while in china it costs 199 balens .

and upgrading rings takes some balens which is so messed up

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    i think the marriage system gives more br from the rings, but its a mystery of who knows when it will come
    Last edited by soloist21; 04-15-2014, 05:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Imperias
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    From what i have been seeing marriage costs balens, don't think many are in a rush to get that one yet xD
    If that's the case then I think I'll be staying single for a long, long time.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    From what i have been seeing marriage costs balens, don't think many are in a rush to get that one yet xD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X