Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight troop upgrades?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight troop upgrades?

How much Daru would it take to upgrade knight troops to level 40? 20 million? or even more? I'm just going to ready myself as soon as I hit level 40.

I remember seeing a guide with the formula on how much each troop upgrade costs, can someone link me to that guide please. Thank you.
    [S7] Serpent's Den
    IGN: Million
    Guild: Nizami

bro bisa bantuin gk aku mau Equip aku terkuat Tyhank,s

Comment

3million daru will upgrade it to lvl 30

thats all i have when i hitted lvl 40 xD
      Server: S3 WORG LAIR
      IGN: LordFireMage
      LVL: 4X

Comment

my 4 mil daru only upgraded my angels to lvl 32...
        Wartune:
        Server: [S3]Worg Lair
        Name: Cashmere
        Guild: Kingdom

My
        My

Comment

So, more or less around 10 million daru? Haha! Oh man. This is going to take a while.
          [S7] Serpent's Den
          IGN: Million
          Guild: Nizami

Comment

grinding grinding...

Comment

Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
              So, more or less around 10 million daru? Haha! Oh man. This is going to take a while.
              nah not really you should really study about knights or cause your real goal is templar but for the meanwhile u jus need about 3 mill cause u only want to upgrade knights to lv 35 ..cause i fight people with lv 50 knights and i still beat them when i have my lv 35 and all i have is 7396 damage as a non casher mage lv 48
              (non vip)

Comment

and for a head up on the templar if u want to upgrade it to lv 50 u need like 32mill jus for that dont believe me? o.O look a site/link that tells u what i jus said http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Templar

Comment

As this is not a Beginner Guide section topic, I'm moving this thread to Game Discussions section. Please keep threads in their relevant section of the forums. Thank you.

Comment

you need 10 075 000 daru for lvl 40 knights from what I remember

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchist View Post
                      As this is not a Beginner Guide section topic, I'm moving this thread to Game Discussions section. Please keep threads in their relevant section of the forums. Thank you.
                      it is a beginner question tho and as such leaving it where it was would save it being asked again

Comment

Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
                        How much Daru would it take to upgrade knight troops to level 40? 20 million? or even more? I'm just going to ready myself as soon as I hit level 40.

I remember seeing a guide with the formula on how much each troop upgrade costs, can someone link me to that guide please. Thank you.
                        Use this link http://gamerunitcreations.com/troop.html

Comment

around 10M for knights lv 40 and why is this old post here?lol

Comment

Working...
                          X