MP Arena Matchmaking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP Arena Matchmaking

How broken is the arena matchmaking right now? Is there something that helps make it better? I was just in a party lvl 48, 49, and 41. BRs of 33k, 35k, and 14k. And we got matched against a party from our own server with levels of 72, 72, and 71, and BRs of 125k, 102k, and 85k. ***!

same happen to me. we were a 60+ party, fighting against a level 70-80 party from our server.

Comment

Originally posted by xStormy View Post
      How broken is the arena matchmaking right now? Is there something that helps make it better? I was just in a party lvl 48, 49, and 41. BRs of 33k, 35k, and 14k. And we got matched against a party from our own server with levels of 72, 72, and 71, and BRs of 125k, 102k, and 85k. ***!
      actually this happened to me few times in group arena ,, I , another mage and other knight who were under lvl 40 faced lvl 60+ guys coz we won consecutively most of our matches and in that fight we died with one damination from a mage,,, . it was strange to match against lvl 60+ guys in group arena .

there was also a time when we faced an archer called "demon hunter" who had 43k br at lvl 44 and won him coz his team had a very weak knight at low level lucky us we had very good br on our side . or we would have been dead

so this matching system is really so messed up in the brain it needs to be fixed
      Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-16-2014, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
        actually this happened to me few times in group arena ,, I , another mage and other knight who were under lvl 40 faced lvl 60+ guys coz we won consecutively most of our matches and in that fight we died with one damination from a mage,,, . it was strange o match against lvl 60+ guys in group arena .

there was also a time when we faced an archer called "demon hunter" who had 43k br at lvl 44 and won him coz his team had a very weak knight at low level lucky us we had very good br on our side . or we would have been dead

so his matching system is really so messed up in the brain it needs to be fixed
        beatet demon?tell me your team br and who was his 3 party member expect that weak knight

Comment

- yotengrit 29.8k br with 9.5k MATK. 5k defence on both PDEF and MDEF ( he is a damn tank mage , i fear him too )

-me 8.9k MATK. (4.9 K MDEF ) 5.1k PDEF ( for busting other class coz mages camping were rare) 28.2k br (weakest link )

-CMeDeath ( knight) 8.7k PATK , 6.1 PDEF , 5. 6 mdef ( tank knight and our front guy) 30k br

and the thing about demon hunter is .. he always puts himself on the front so we needed intercept , thats why we beat him but it was close that we almost died.

Demon has around 47k br at lvl 44 still and very impressive guy , he one of the few entertaining guys in group arena . he had a mage with him when we were fighting and he was impressive too .

and u havent known that vlax unbeatable arena streak is broken by us but i wasnt there there was another knight with 29k br too but we won only once coz he had only 6k defence but then when he put his pdef astral ,,his defence became 8.6k and hard to beat him but ah well that was a record break

Note: we did not do any healing in the match as we were concentrating on damage only and we were not potted i assure u
          Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-16-2014, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X