• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 great idea to reduce lag

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
      it could help a lot.
      when you see the big difference in sky city when you show or hide people, that would really help in WB
      how do hide people in cloud city? unless it was impleted in the last week(since i cant log in...) i never noticed the option before.

Comment

+1
        everything that will reduce lag is welcome.
        BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

I love this idea.

Also, this is what I do to reduce my lag at world boss (even though I'm pretty sure it's not lag but loading issues from r2's servers)

Enter/join the world boss.
          Do all your necessary world boss preparations. Troop formation, pots, scrolls, skills, sylphs .... Everything. Double check it.
          Refresh your browser.
          After you are back on, you should still be in the world boss area. Do not open up your inventory, skills or anything! Since you refreshed, you have just unloaded all the extra graphics you don't need. Don't open up your skills, inventory or anything as you will be reloading these graphics again, which may add to your latency.
          Set your browser's window zoom size to the lowest possible setting that you can deal with. Some people are fine with 60%, even though they can't see their skills. I personally prefer 75%. This reduces almost all of my 'lag' I have with world boss.

I use Glary Utilities (Not CC cleaner, as I have found CC Cleaner can delete some files it shouldn't as well as it doesn't do it's job as well as Glary. I have run CC Cleaner and then ran Glary right after it and found Glary cleaning up after CC cleaner)

As for browsers, I have tried Maxthon, IE and Chrome. chrome still works the best, maxthon in emergencies .... I won't even bother with IE ... lol.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Draghin View Post
            how do hide people in cloud city? unless it was impleted in the last week(since i cant log in...) i never noticed the option before.
            top right, the "eye" button.
            if you click on it, it will hide the picture of player from sky city. you will just see their name.
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

i totally agree, i hate the lag in WB now.. some players on my server takes longer than 30 seconds to even walk to the WB because of the lag...
              Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
              Name: iron3y3d
              Guild: Twi§ted
              Class: Knight
              Level: 78
              Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

Please have hide players option not only world boss but anywhere! ANYWHERE! I play on very slow laptop.
                S292 Archer level 46
                35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

You have my vote, at least put an option to hide players like in sky city
                  R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                  Archer Linkoneusc
                  Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Aliszar View Post
                    Since the latest Patch in Wartunes, I have noticed a significant amount of drag when trying to get to the world boss to attack it and would like to suggestion an option to be able to hide other players during world boss to reduce that drag.
                    You`re not the only one bringing this idea. They wont do a **** because they never do what players suggest. Why ? Because they dont care.
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

although this idea was mentioned in another thread , r2 didnt do a **** about it . i still give +1 to this idea ,

Comment

Do this. No hesitations.

Comment

i agree what you saying

Comment

one of the things that is great and obvious and sadly still not implemented
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Love everything about the idea. League of Angels has it, hell, why not Wartune!?
                              Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                              DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

AGRE . Please r2 make hide players in world bosss!

Comment

Working...
                                X