Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Protection

Hey all,

In order to unluck the Reduce Resistence thingy , do we need to get the total of the gem [in red on the pic] to 300 or we need to get one of the stats [in green on pic] to 300

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem Título.png
Views:	1
Size:	391.1 KB
ID:	1748495
    Server - 138- Falledge
    Guild - THE*CHOSEN
    Class - Mage
    Name - BigBadGirl
    Level - 70

The one from the green picture, left.
    Once one of your six type of element res reach 300, your res reduce will be unlocked, however you can't do anything with it atm, seeing no crystals to put in it ( will crystals haven't been released yet. )
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      The one from the green picture, left.
      Once one of your six type of element res reach 300, your res reduce will be unlocked, however you can't do anything with it atm, seeing no crystals to put in it ( will crystals haven't been released yet. )

Ok thanks
      Server - 138- Falledge
      Guild - THE*CHOSEN
      Class - Mage
      Name - BigBadGirl
      Level - 70

Comment

Are you sure about that?

Name:	Screenshot_13.jpg
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	1685464
        This guy took his sylph off when he stripped for tok, so the resistances you see there are just the sum of all of his resist crystals. He runs Hades though so when it's equipped, he'd have 300 dark resist. However, his sylph is off.

Name:	Screenshot_14.jpg
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	1685465
        This guy runs apollo, has it equipped, and has tons of crystals (five L4s, three L5s, one L6) easily surpassing the 300 resist total, and he's got the reduce res unlocked. So, I think it's when you get 300 summed resist from your crystals.

I'll share my results when I get there, though I'm still a bit away with 258 currently.

Comment

To unlock Reduce RES slot you need to have a summary of all you resistances over 300. That's easy to achieve if you have 3 shields unlocked with Lv 2 or Lv 3 crystals inserted - equip Apollo or Hades, as they have more summary resistance.
          Server: Armorgames Server 4 - US West.
          Class: Mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Starry777 View Post
            To unlock Reduce RES slot you need to have a summary of all you resistances over 300. That's easy to achieve if you have 3 shields unlocked with Lv 2 or Lv 3 crystals inserted - equip Apollo or Hades, as they have more summary resistance.
            Correct, RES unlocks when the sum of all resistances reaches 300.

JBird
            Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
            Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
            One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Originally posted by Starry777 View Post
              Apollo or Hades don't give you more slots or better crystals to socket. They have absolutely nothing to contribute whatsoever to the will and resistance system. You don't need a sylph at all to use the battle guardian system.

As for your earlier point. 3 shields with all level 3 gems is 270 res, not enough. And level 2 crystals? Not even close. 4 shields and level 3s and 2s would work, or 3 shields with two 3s and one 4 in each would also be sufficient.

Comment

Apollo and Hades give +100, other sylphs -50 sum of all resistances. This should not matter (maybe a bug) but I unlocked it with significantly less resistance than 300, so I believe it does matter. Some people who don't have these sylphs haven't unlocked them even with over 300.

If the sum of all (sylph included) resistances really is the problem here, then for apollo/hades users the res reduction should be unlocked when the sum of their resistances reaches 200 res, and for all others when they reach 350.

Comment

Working...
                X