Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle Rating of 18,000 or more: 1,500,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, 50,000 Kyanite, Soul C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Rating of 18,000 or more: 1,500,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, 50,000 Kyanite, Soul C

So on S460 they are saying that the White Alpaca rewards are last years rewards and no longer the right rewards, but yet we (3 of us) got the under 18k rewards listed on the alleged "no longer offered" rewards, it seems that you have to fight for the promised top end rewards with things like taking screen shots and such when they never mentioned it in the requirements for the rewards listing, I have read the threads on multiple forums and this has seemed to be a consistent problem through at least the last 3 years, so please update the requirements for acquiring the rewards OR change the offer on the forums. Either way this antiquated problem needs to be resolved.

Originally posted by Hargengaether View Post
    So on S460 they are saying that the White Alpaca rewards are last years rewards and no longer the right rewards, but yet we (3 of us) got the under 18k rewards listed on the alleged "no longer offered" rewards, it seems that you have to fight for the promised top end rewards with things like taking screen shots and such when they never mentioned it in the requirements for the rewards listing, I have read the threads on multiple forums and this has seemed to be a consistent problem through at least the last 3 years, so please update the requirements for acquiring the rewards OR change the offer on the forums. Either way this antiquated problem needs to be resolved.

At least the last 3 years?

Are you on crack?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

im pretty sure wartune started when i started playing

Comment

at least 3 years
        3 Years? What?
        Erm.. I'm pretty sure Wartune hasn't been out for 3 years :')

Maybe 1 and a half years..

Comment

ok well we can split hairs and keep letting the fact that they are not addressing issues be an issue OR we can push to get the issues resolved. Here is one from 2012, which still makes it an old problem, but hey if you wanna play a game that doesn't live up to its word, that is fine, but please don't flame me for trying to get people to stick to their word and be honest. If you don't wanna get what is written for you to get then that is on you, don't force it to be my way also. Oh and here is just one that you can find here on THESE forums, note the date. Good luck on letting people continue to walk all over yous.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....egends+balenor

Comment

Willing seller, willing buyer.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. Deal with delays or play anothet game.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

ok well we can split hairs and keep letting the fact that they are not addressing issues be an issue OR we can push to get the issues resolved. Here is one from 2012, which still makes it an old problem, but hey if you wanna play a game that doesn't live up to its word, that is fine, but please don't flame me for trying to get people to stick to their word and be honest. If you don't wanna get what is written for you to get then that is on you, don't force it to be my way also. Oh and here is just one that you can find here on THESE forums, note the date. Good luck on letting people continue to walk all over yous.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....egends+balenor
              Date noted. But didn't know we are currently in October 2015.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
              X